LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
sturm

Want to become an moderator request #3

Hello, id like to ask for a position in the team. My name is Tomas i am 26 years old, i am responsible, also very active, and high experienced player in rust. I want to make rust oxide more enjoyable without "hackers" in the game or atleast less of them. Nowadays to ban a hackers it takes 1-2weeks, on certain occations even longer. We need more people like this to make our gaming experience enjoyable, thank you for reading this.

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2023 at 2:27 PM, sturm said:

Hello, id like to ask for a position in the team. My name is Tomas i am 26 years old, i am responsible, also very active, and high experienced player in rust. I want to make rust oxide more enjoyable without "hackers" in the game or atleast less of them. Nowadays to ban a hackers it takes 1-2weeks, on certain occations even longer. We need more people like this to make our gaming experience enjoyable, thank you for reading this.

I hope u become one of them?

On 24/2/2023 at 1:27, sturm said:

Hola, quisiera solicitar un puesto en el equipo. Mi nombre es Tomas, tengo 26 años, soy un jugador responsable, también muy activo y con mucha experiencia en rust. Quiero hacer que el óxido de óxido sea más agradable sin "hackers" en el juego o al menos menos. Hoy en día, para prohibir a los piratas informáticos se necesitan de 1 a 2 semanas, en ciertas ocasiones incluso más. Necesitamos más personas así para que nuestra experiencia de juego sea agradable, gracias por leer esto.

Esperó que Catsbit solicite un puesto en el equipo ?

On 2/23/2023 at 10:27 PM, sturm said:

Epic

This is the same guy who got on prime and immediately starting hurling slurs at the players on there. His entire persona is provocation and would be an absolutely horrible choice for moderator. I'd ask that the Catsbit team carefully and thoroughly vet any staff before recruitment, as I'm sure you already do, because I can vouch first hand that this would he an unhealthy pick for the community.