LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Dyane Junlap

Feature

Is there a new feature after the server restart? My health going down from 100 to 47 for no reason. Im not lag. No people shoot at me. No animal. Not fall damage. Its just no reason. And then it happen again. And my health goin down to 5. Its -95. Then i got kick for #1. I dont know what it is and im confused rn. Why my health goin down for no reason? Or there's an invisible hacker with no shoot sound? Please help me. Hope u answer it

15 hours ago, Dyane Junlap said:

Is there a new feature after the server restart? My health going down from 100 to 47 for no reason. Im not lag. No people shoot at me. No animal. Not fall damage. Its just no reason. And then it happen again. And my health goin down to 5. Its -95. Then i got kick for #1. I dont know what it is and im confused rn. Why my health goin down for no reason? Or there's an invisible hacker with no shoot sound? Please help me. Hope u answer it

Glitch, which the devs should fix soon, or maybe the cold? But negative 95 lmao, that… doesn’t seem right…

3 hours ago, ::: said:

Glitch, which the devs should fix soon, or maybe the cold? But negative 95 lmao, that… doesn’t seem right…

Yea dude. And now i just saw someone who copied my name got banned parmanently from the server.