LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Digger²

Add unconscious

Add unconscious  when u have a team so they can revive u and not die same time the enemies finish u there must be the kneeling part where u can't do anything but only kneeling down waiting to be revived maybe the kneeling down should take atleast 30s to die or if u lucky enough u could be back on ur feet depending how much bleeding u having

Also add bleeding like if I hit u with a bow u should have a bleeding thing like when u cold and there's something that notice u u cold  just below the health bar and u know how  percents u bleeding 

Also add the medkit healing button in the game not in the inventory. Maybe if u put ur medkit in the equipable sort of thing u could be able to equip ur medkit and there should be a medkit button only when u holding a medkit .this thing of going in ur inv to use a medkit is bad when coming to pvp cause u are forced to be afk to heal up.i am sure my suggestions will be taken consigned  

On 3/1/2023 at 6:34 PM, Digger² said:

Add unconscious  when u have a team so they can revive u and not die same time the enemies finish u there must be the kneeling part where u can't do anything but only kneeling down waiting to be revived maybe the kneeling down should take atleast 30s to die or if u lucky enough u could be back on ur feet depending how much bleeding u having

Also add bleeding like if I hit u with a bow u should have a bleeding thing like when u cold and there's something that notice u u cold  just below the health bar and u know how  percents u bleeding 

Also add the medkit healing button in the game not in the inventory. Maybe if u put ur medkit in the equipable sort of thing u could be able to equip ur medkit and there should be a medkit button only when u holding a medkit .this thing of going in ur inv to use a medkit is bad when coming to pvp cause u are forced to be afk to heal up.i am sure my suggestions will be taken consigned  

I think you mean “Downed players” and not sleepers and yes, it would be nice ? 

After u get killed but u don't die instantly and u can be revived

And when I say sleepers I mean when u disconnect ur character stays in the game and u don't dc in the middle of the fight or stash ur loot in ur inv when u log off for the night everything that's in the game stays in the game and when u get raided we find who was the owner of the base so yah it will reduce the amount of people's dc in middle of fights when they low hp.

Edited by Digger²