LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
hii

accounts, clans, friend requests, ...

Hii,

I guess u will add in accounts soon. It would be rlly nice, if u added a clan function (that means a clan menu where u can choose a clan, a description of the clan, rules, a clan tag that is written in front of ur name so u don't have to cut a part of ur name, ..) and friend requests (that means u can search players in a friend menu or send em a request while on the same server and that u will be able to chat with em without being in a room together) with em.

^^

• Like 3

On 4/6/2020 at 5:18 PM, hii said:

Hii,

I guess u will add in accounts soon. It would be rlly nice, if u added a clan function (that means a clan menu where u can choose a clan, a description of the clan, rules, a clan tag that is written in front of ur name so u don't have to cut a part of ur name, ..) and friend requests (that means u can search players in a friend menu or send em a request while on the same server and that u will be able to chat with em without being in a room together) with em.

^^

Wait I was thinking for this idea dude best thoughts we need accounts to store data because after the update I lost all my money , gems , skin and stuffs