LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Ban chets

banned for cheats

I'm sorry that I used cheats, the cheater killed me with all the resources, I was aggressed and downloaded cheats, I ask you to unban me, I will never download cheats again, I played for 1 years on this account, can you understand ?

9 hours ago, Ban chets said:

I'm sorry that I used cheats, the cheater killed me with all the resources, I was aggressed and downloaded cheats, I ask you to unban me, I will never download cheats again, I played for 1 years on this account, can you understand ?

Lol

i couldn't always stand it when they kill me with cheats tell me who bi is not mad if he always loses a lot from cheaters 

It's just that the developers don't care about the game, they just want the money. If they cared about the game, there wouldn't be so many cheaters. 

why should someone not give a job bans cheaters, I would gladly ban them, I know that I don’t have to spoil the game like everyone else, but the nerves are also not endless  

I swear I always sent a ban in the game, why are you sitting and drinking coffee, I don’t know how reports will be sent here