LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Timmy

Way too many bugs

Your game has to many bugs my floor disappeared when I got back on my game it would not let me mine anything it got rid of all my stuff that I was crafting, repairing, smelting, and cooking. So fix your stupid game

4 hours ago, Timmy said:

Your game has to many bugs my floor disappeared when I got back on my game it would not let me mine anything it got rid of all my stuff that I was crafting, repairing, smelting, and cooking. So fix your stupid game

Hi there, 

As far as I understood from your message, you lost all your inventory when you reentered the game, is it true? 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:28 PM, MJ78 said:

To the developers:

I may be able to shed some light on this player's concerns.  I have also encountered the issue where the 'owner' of the server has left the room, we are then transfered to the server list main page and when we create our own room or enter another room, the item's are no longer in our inventory.  On multiple occasions I have stored item's in chests in a server I created, I have then left that server and returned later only to find empty chests.  Not sure why this happens but it happens often.

Thank you

MJ

Hi there, 

Thanks for clearing the problem.