LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Slick916

This game is absolutely trash

This game used to be fun, then catsbit stopped caring about there players and people spending money on this game while they make money and allow hackers to over run this game. It is unplayable. This game will never be fixed until admins are added to the game until then this game is trash.... you made money off of people and basically hustled them because whats the point of playing if every minute your getting killed by another hacker. It's fucking ridiculous plain and simple. Step your game up and stop being lazy plain and simple 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slick916 said:

This game used to be fun, then catsbit stopped caring about there players and people spending money on this game while they make money and allow hackers to over run this game. It is unplayable. This game will never be fixed until admins are added to the game until then this game is trash.... you made money off of people and basically hustled them because whats the point of playing if every minute your getting killed by another hacker. It's fucking ridiculous plain and simple. Step your game up and stop being lazy plain and simple 

They are working hard adding a lot of things and moderators to make the game way better, also, instead of talking trash, maybe just stop playing until they make the update. I for one have tried and failed to make a game and understand how hard it can be, and they don’t deserve your one sided backlash ?‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

¡Exactamente! Así que no digas@::: que agregaron muchas cosas en el juego, y dijiste que los desarrolladores mejoraron el juego, NADA de esas cosas agregadas es útil en absoluto, todo es BASURA, tal vez si solo agregan optimización y un sistema antitrampas legítimo mejoraría el juego,@::: te gustan las cosas nuevas en el juego, pero te diste cuenta de lo SIN SENTIDO que agregan, estoy seguro de que también te GUSTAN esas cosas de PAGAR PARA GANAR en el juego, por eso crees que los desarrolladores están en el camino correcto para mejorar el juego, pero no en absoluto , No fuera de ellos son útiles, 

ME ENCANTA EL ÓXIDO, PERO NO EL PLAN DE DEVS PARA ÉL, 

Editado: y también para aquellos que creen que es bueno para el juego ?

Lol ?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, El Smuz1 said:

No hay noticias sobre este juego, hay un juego en Play Store, pero está fuera de línea.

25 minutes ago, El Smuz1 said:

No hay noticias sobre este juego, hay un juego en Play Store, pero está fuera de línea.

1 hour ago, BetterGame said:

Espere Just Survival Multiplayer, tendrá un administrador atento que escuchará a los jugadores. Cuando se lance ese juego, nadie volverá a jugar Oxide.

Hello Better Gamer The developers are doing the impossible for the game to come out as soon as possible you just have to be patient like me ?

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 9:29 PM, Welynprint said:

You on Devs side, because the favor is on player like you that love boring fight like using full metal armor with medkit then using Bow, But for those alot of players like us, this game is trash even im a youtuber on oxide ill definitely say this game game has potential but developers are not listening on Their players, Thats why the game is TRASH, I bet this update that has been delay for 1month and 3 weeks, Then when it release its just a nonsense thing to added, So dont say devs WORKING HARD, they are really trash and irresponsible And @Catsbit.Care knew that on their self

Welyn bro… it’s me! The kid who used to have ‘bow PvP chad’ in my bio lol. I don’t even play the game anymore, as I don’t like the lack of updates and hackers. I just believe that if we don’t harass them then maybe the update will come faster. I’m sorry man ?

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 3:58 AM, Welynprint said:

Exactly! So dont say @::: that they adding Alot of stuffs on the game, And you said devs making the game better, NOTHING of those thing added is usefull at all, Its all TRASH, Maybe if they just add optimization and Legit anti cheat system would make the game better, @::: you like new things in the game, But you realized how NONESENSE they add, Im sure you also LIKE those PAY TO WIN stuffs in the game thats why you think the devs is on the right path of making the game better, but not at all, Non off them are Usefull, 

I LOVE THE OXIDE, BUT NOT THE DEVS PLAN FOR IT, 

Edited: and also for those who believe on it that its good for the game?

Dude… first of all, I have spent a total of 5$ for the Santa hat and nothing else, I hate the pay to win vehicles. Also, the only reason I am trying to defend the devs is because I’m holding onto hope that I can make an oxide video with my friends when the game gets better. And yes Welly, all your points are valid and I guess I’m being foolish. Just don’t make assumptions about me with the people we both hate. I’m on your side @Welynprint, and I want a better future for oxide, just like you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Im not mad at anybody, dont sry man. Im just saying the  truth about this irresponsible Developers, 

Thx man! You are a real gem in the oxide community :):):)

P.S. I don’t know how you make oxide into these epic movies but it’s awesome keep up the good work ❤️

On 3/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, Welynprint said:

You on Devs side, because the favor is on player like you that love boring fight like using full metal armor with medkit then using Bow, But for those alot of players like us, this game is trash even im a youtuber on oxide ill definitely say this game game has potential but developers are not listening on Their players, Thats why the game is TRASH, I bet this update that has been delay for 1month and 3 weeks, Then when it release its just a nonsense thing to added, So dont say devs WORKING HARD, they are really trash and irresponsible And @Catsbit.Care knew that on their self

Honestly agree with him , as a solo / duo Oxide YouTuber I can't even Win a simple 1v2 AGAINST full metal kits with medkits . The Amount of ammo U need to even kill one just for them to heal is horrible ? 

Edited by Jisphy
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jisphy said:

Honestly agree with him , as a solo / duo Oxide YouTuber I can't even Win a simple 1v2 AGAINST full metal kits with medkits . The Amount of ammo U need to even kill one just for them to heal is horrible ? 

The new stuff is broken and I haven’t been able to use it cause I keep dying to… guess what… FULL METAL KITS WITH MEDS lol. Yea, oxide broken 

13 hours ago, Jisphy said:

Then on top of full metal armor and 30 medkits, you have squads of russian hackers that kill you in 10 seconds lmao... it's pointless to play until the devs stop being lazy and adding unnecessary stuff to the game. And there anti cheat system is a joke, the only way cheaters will stop is if there is in game admins that is the only way...