LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oeiieoe123

Plez ban all the hackers on us 1 please it's geting to much to handle its ruining the gaming experience

Catsuit games Please ban all of the hackers on US1 It is getting too unbearable to play and it is rubenning my gaming experience Every time I log on I leask it aimbotted flyhacked by other people they climb up my walls so what's the point of making walls they can fly through walls Taking the fun out of the game

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

If you are getting tired of the hackers in US1. Then why are there no reports in the forums with actual video evidence?

Are you still not aware of the number of hackers in your game? 

It is impossible and boring to keep recording hackers and it is a waste of time and loot that you have to keep an eye on users to ban them they have to do something else or the game will continue to be full of hackers and it will be unplayable as it is.

Edited by Tiesamen

I invite you to enter any of the servers and try it, you can't play right now, your community is full of hackers, it's impossible to play seriously if every so often you run into several hackers, it's impossible to play for a common player who doesn't use shit, it's becoming a hacker game.

Edited by Tiesamen