LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Tiesamen

What's the point of building a base?

I wish they would realize that they are making playing the game literally a waste of time, even if you are the zerg of some server and have the best base on the server it doesn't matter, hackers will do everything to raid you . A base doesn't matter how good it is with the number of hackers, it doesn't matter what base you make, you're out and if in your base neither your things nor you are sure what sense the construction system has...

They have to put an end to the spider hack and other hacks or your game will be a waste of time for those of us who really dedicate many hours to the game legally, the objective of the game is to have hacks since there are no administrators to simply control them, they are taking advantage and they are causing the true legal zerg to end up going to other survival games or end up uninstalling the same one and that the dynamics of the server is absurd if every 5 minutes you run into a hacker on any server you go to it is a waste of time to play right now for your legal users.

• Thanks 2

On 3/18/2023 at 10:36 AM, PUNEET. said:

They cant listen us and i think they also couldn't see the message of us

I know It IS very sad the truth

Edited by Tiesamen