LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
ANDRUBANGZ

Update 2023?

So this is a question alot of people are asking.

When is the the update for 2023 coming?

And what info on the update can we see ?

For example there is alot of cheaters /hackers that use God mode , wall hacks I don't see a point building anything wheen people walk straight through your walls .

Is there going to be more things similar to rust

Reason why I'm asking is because many people love the game but more people are leaving because hackers are taking over and I'll rather see what's happening for the next update to so if anything is there to stop hackers anti-cheat system or a path that senses added modifications and sends hackers to  a shadow banned lobby so all hackers can play together without ruining hard work non hackers create.

It's very frustrating and your Loosing alot of players or loyal customers the longer it goes I love the game just like alot of people I just wish to enjoy it without dying to people who can't take damage 

Thank you for your time please get back to me asap

Your sincerely 

Andrew from New zealand ?? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ANDRUBANGZ said:

Portanto, esta é uma pergunta que muitas pessoas estão fazendo.

Quando sai a atualização para 2023?

E que informações sobre a atualização podemos ver?

Por exemplo, há muitos trapaceiros / hackers que usam o modo Deus, hacks de parede. Não vejo sentido em construir nada quando as pessoas atravessam suas paredes.

Haverá mais coisas semelhantes à ferrugem

A razão pela qual estou perguntando é porque muitas pessoas adoram o jogo, mas mais pessoas estão saindo porque os hackers estão assumindo o controle e prefiro ver o que está acontecendo na próxima atualização para saber se há algo para impedir os hackers do sistema anti-cheat ou um caminho que detecta modificações adicionadas e envia hackers para um lobby de sombra proibida para que todos os hackers possam jogar juntos sem arruinar o trabalho árduo que os não hackers criam.

É muito frustrante e você perde muitos jogadores ou clientes leais quanto mais tempo passa. Eu amo o jogo, assim como muitas pessoas. 

Obrigado pelo seu tempo, por favor, volte para mim o mais rápido possível

Atenciosamente 

Andrew da Nova Zelândia ?? 

Não perca seu tempo perguntando. 

Infelizmente os desenvolvedores não estão preocupados em nos responder, já enviei diversas mensagens perguntando, questionando, pelo menos para informar se iriam atrasar a atualização novamente, e até nisso fomos ignorados.

Creio que os desenvolvedores estejam cansado do jogo, e há alguns problemas pessoais envolvidos... 

O jogo está cheio de hackers gratuitos, e não há respostas dos desenvolvedores, nenhuma satisfação a nos dar.

Estou deixando o jogo, pois não há como jogar sem ser morto por um snapshot kill ou um jogador que usa bala guiadas.

Hi there, 

We are really sorry for disappointing you. The truth is, we had some personal stuff to struggle with. 

The update is meant to be released soon, no precise date though. Yes, we are going to cope better with cheaters and add new things. 

Thank you for your patience and support! We really appreciate that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 часа назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

We are really sorry for disappointing you. The truth is, we had some personal stuff to struggle with. 

The update is meant to be released soon, no precise date though. Yes, we are going to cope better with cheaters and add new things. 

Thank you for your paience and support! We really appreciate that. 

Спасибо что отреагировали. Мы любим верим в вас?

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Thank you for your paience and support! We really appreciate that. 

Okay Catsbit My Love ?

47 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

Esa palabra PRONTO será el próximo año

Catsbit is doing the impossible for the game to come out as soon as possible, plus some bugs are being fixed so that the game is impeccable when it comes out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, please release the update soon, because cheaters are in control of the game now 

For example, a ban from the phone in order not to register with a new account again.

Please respond to the comment

On 3/28/2023 at 2:30 AM, RTX-ALG said:

Well, please release the update soon, because cheaters are in control of the game now 

For example, a ban from the phone in order not to register with a new account again.

Please respond to the comment

Yes, yes! That is the only way to really stop these cheaters. That's what Pubgm did, and it worked out great for them. If Catsbit implements this phone ban they're will be little to no cheaters at all. 

Hmm 27 march and now its 15th may seems like a lot of time and if update comes out great i will never ask again anything about it becuse you put in some work @Catsbit.Care

On 3/27/2023 at 12:39 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Thank you for your patience and support! We really appreciate that. 

• Sad 1