MJ78

APK Users

Good day,

I'm certain you've been made aware or are aware of the multiple player's of your game that have downloaded an APK Mod that alter's game play.  These player's are an extreme nuisance to those of us that are playing the game legitimately.  My question is simple: is there ANYTHING you can do or are planning to do to eradicate those players?  The game is no longer enjoyable while a player can walk right up to you and kill you, causing you to lose all your belongings!  Please do SOMETHING about the player's of your game who are blatantly cheating!

Thank you.

MJ

6 hours ago, MJ78 said:

Good day,

I'm certain you've been made aware or are aware of the multiple player's of your game that have downloaded an APK Mod that alter's game play.  These player's are an extreme nuisance to those of us that are playing the game legitimately.  My question is simple: is there ANYTHING you can do or are planning to do to eradicate those players?  The game is no longer enjoyable while a player can walk right up to you and kill you, causing you to lose all your belongings!  Please do SOMETHING about the player's of your game who are blatantly cheating!

Thank you.

MJ

Hi there, 

In order to eradicate this particular problem and a couple of others, we ventured out to develop a new project on the basis of Survival Simulator. In a nutshell, we will put another system at the heart which allows to control players ( inсluding kicking, banning spammers etc. )  Please follow our updates, step by step we will give more information to our Community. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your prompt response!  I am very pleased to know you and your team are working towards creating a gaming environment that will allow those who play your game(and spend money supporting your game) to enjoy it the way it was intended!  Thank you again and best of luck, I look forward to future updates.

MJ

• Like 1

Could you share some information regarding this 'new project' you mentioned back in April?  As suggested by you, I've been checking for updates and/or information and haven't seen anything, it's been 2months.  Please let your fan base know.

Thank you.

MJ