LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
xshfxll

my suggestions to make the game better

i suggest the hitboxes of animals and players get fixed and the shooting is super unstable u cant hit anything from far away 
the idea of the game is good but the shooting and fightin in game is bad sometimes u cant hit them and sometimes you can you guys also need to fix the controls and have more places to explore like caves a city a abandoned gas station in the middle of nowhere and a compound you guys should also put a anti cheat system on the game because there are to many cheaters in your game rn i love the game but if there is almost no improvement on most normal thing that should be fix it would just die and me and my friends wont have a game to play on anymore because i dont see anygames doing this type of this rn 

• Thanks 1

Rafael this game really needs some updates like adding more items,fixing the movements,farming mechanics,mining mechanics,mini map,and other weapons like the Rust game in the PC

This game has lot of potential and I really like it 

Please notice me senpai Rafael

-myhz

Edited by Myhz

18 minutes ago, Myhz said:

Rafael this game really needs some updates like adding more items,fixing the movements,farming mechanics,mining mechanics,mini map,and other weapons like the Rust game in the PC

This game has lot of potential and I really like it 

Please notice me senpai Rafael

-myhz

Hi there, 

Mini map already exists in the game.