LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Egor27

Respect Developers

Greetings to all who read this. I would like to ask you to be polite to the developers. Please don't spam questions about the update. Please give the developers some time, they have their own lives too. The developers have already said that they have personal problems, but they still try to release an update, answer your questions, change your wrong nicknames to the right ones and ban cheaters. And for those who played with cheats and after the ban came to apologize and ask for an unban, you still can’t do this, you played with cheats. Respect the developers, appreciate their work, support them, because your support
this is a very strong motivation to make update.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Egor27 said:

Greetings to all who read this. I would like to ask you to be polite to the developers. Please don't spam questions about the update. Please give the developers some time, they have their own lives too. The developers have already said that they have personal problems, but they still try to release an update, answer your questions, change your wrong nicknames to the right ones and ban cheaters. And for those who played with cheats and after the ban came to apologize and ask for an unban, you still can’t do this, you played with cheats. Respect the developers, appreciate their work, support them, because your support
this is a very strong motivation to make update.

It’s been 3 months… I had hope and I defended them but they have done nothing and haven’t even answered any questions about the update. That’s why we are mad. It’s because they tell us nothing about the update and when it’s gonna happen.