LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
afy

s.r.s memeber is danger

can you ban s.r.s member

s.r.s is cyber bullying  and bully other user

and he make me heartbroken plz i hope you can feel what i feeling now ? 

ok bye

Edited by afy

Hello afy!

Currently there aren't many effective possibilities to identify who is a "SRS" member, so nobody can do much... If they are bulling you and other users try not to get in touch with the SRS clan... If they are threatening or harass you look if the police can help you!

Like this I could talk to you and try to higher your happiness! But my oral English isn't the best so I don't think I could help much.

Try to stay positive, just let them do their business and don't mind them!

• Like 2

The leader of the SRS clan I think is someone that goes by "UNSEASONED" afy who was this s.r.s. member that was bullying you?

Edited by Bluetherap

да srs thinks they rule this game, join my kgb and USSR clan and we will liberate the game and save everyone and stop the srs from bullying everyone ☭

On 8/7/2020 at 1:00 AM, Stalin said:

да srs thinks they rule this game, join my kgb and USSR clan and we will liberate the game and save everyone and stop the srs from bullying everyone ☭

But you kick new players that join your server and you said you wanna rule the game to make like USSR because the "capitalists" are bad. Shut up hypocrite. 

Afy who bullied you? What was the name? Also Stalin your USSR are mean and they kick noobies all the time. 

Afy who bullied you? What was the name? Also Stalin your USSR are mean and they kick noobies all the time. 

You have to give proof so they get in trouble. You can't just say the bully you. You have to say what they did.