LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
ㅤㅤㅤ

Where's the update? (14.04.2023)

Hello @Catsbit.Care, we want know what is happening?

Will complete 4 months since the game has been small update, and again and again the quantity of cheaters is increasing.

You are suffering any update issue? Any problem in update to fix? 

I guess we deserve to know what is happening.

so, another free aimbot mod apk is free, and again the fu** russian are using it by all sides. And again we lose hours, time, patient and desire to play, because we don't have answers and you only come to help error Report and question relationed to game shopping.

so, whats happening? 

Will the update be released this month?

or it will be delayed again?

we are tired to suffer by spider cheaters and free aimbots.

I hope you reply.

• Thanks 4

Hola, ¿por qué los malditos rusos ? Toda la gente tiene gente podrida y todos estamos en contra de los tramposos, sé respetuoso

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Даня13 said:

Hola, ¿por que los malditos russos? Toda la gente tiene gente podrida y todos estamos en contra de los tramposos, sé respetuos

Tu no sabes?

Los putos de fragger y Flastmods compaltan el mod, y esta full russos 

1 minute ago, Kiborg Oxide said:

@Catsbit.Care  Desenvolvedor, por que você não respondeu as perguntas com atualizações e respondeu outras perguntas?????

Sim, ela só nos ignora.

Estou cansado dessa porra. 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

Ela ficou online y saiu. 

Novamente nos ignoramos.

Of course they will be ignored. Do you think Catsbit is going to repeat the same thing to everyone again?

5 minutos atrás, [??]?????????? disse:

Claro que serão ignorados. Você acha que Catsbit vai repetir a mesma coisa para todos novamente?

Olá, temos direito de saber porque nós ajudamos no jogo, o mínimo seria nos informar se pelo menos a atualização aguardará prontamente esse mês.

Edited by ㅤㅤㅤ

20 hours ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

Se conectó y se fue. 

De nuevo ignorándonos.

22 hours ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

Sí, simplemente nos ignora.

Estoy cansado de esta mierda. 

I am also tired that all of you are here waiting for an update that will be out until Catsbit has his personal issues resolved

1 minute ago, [??]?????????? said:

Também estou cansado de todos vocês estarem aqui esperando por uma atualização que sairá até que Catsbit tenha seus problemas pessoais resolvidos

Bro, mas já fizeram 4 meses. Há 3 mods apks livres, já demos suportes, mandamos mensagens, criamos relatórios contra trapaceiros, porém precisamos de uma att urgente, nem que seja só para alterar os códigos do jogo.

Hace 12 minutos, ㅤㅤㅤ dijo:

Hola, tenemos derecho a saber porque ayudamos en el juego, lo minimo seria que nos informen si al menos la actualizacion esperara puntualmente para este mes.

Hace 8 minutos, ㅤㅤㅤ dijo:

Hermano, pero han pasado 4 meses. Hay 3 mods apk gratuitos, ya hemos brindado soporte, enviado mensajes, creado informes contra los tramposos, pero necesitamos un att urgente, aunque solo sea para cambiar los códigos del juego.

I know, but he won't say anything. You think you're the only one who has asked Catsbit that. I also asked him the same thing. Do you know what he said? That the update is on the way and that's a lie

Edited by [??]??????????
  • Sad 1

You will also wonder why I have the CC the CC has nothing to do with Catsbit or anything that some think that but it is for something else

Edited by [??]??????????