LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
ђђאקภ๏รє

[FIXED] Chat Codes

Hey Meow Team it's me again:

I don't know if you added the chat codes or if you used a template for the chat with them in, nevermind it's like giving me flashbacks to HTML5 but here you go:

MAKE IT A BIG BOI

This one allows you to change the size of "Text", you can replace "500" with whatever you want. Even with negative numbers:

<size=500>Text</size>

MAKE IT GO RAINBOW

With this you can write in colors. You can replace replace "red" with a few other colors in lower case and every hey code:

<color=red>Text</color>

MAKE A UNCLICKABLE HYPERLINK

That means usually if you click the text it opens a website or calls a number, but here it's only makes your text go blue (Because "a" is so short you can make small names in blue with it):

<a>Text</a>

MAKE EVERYONE HATE YOU

This will but all the text messages, player and server names together to a random positioned message:

<quad>

Like this it would be just small, so:

You can add the other codes to make it big and/or colorfully:

<quad color=red size=1000>

===============================

I think you should remove this with unity or whatever you are using, because it really can make players go mad!

By the way would be nice if I can be support in the forum I really would like to help the users here(of course I can do this like this too but it isn't official like this)!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/17/2020 at 5:18 AM, ђђאקภ๏รє said:

I don't know if you added the chat codes or if you used a template for the chat with them in, nevermind it's like giving me flashbacks to HTML5 but here you go:

MAKE IT A BIG BOI

This one allows you to change the size of "Text", you can replace "500" with whatever you want. Even with negative numbers:

<size=500>Text</size>

MAKE IT GO RAINBOW

With this you can write in colors. You can replace replace "red" with a few other colors in lower case and every hey code:

<color=red>Text</color>

That means usually if you click the text it opens a website or calls a number, but here it's only makes your text go blue (Because "a" is so short you can make small names in blue with it):

<a>Text</a>

MAKE EVERYONE HATE YOU

This will but all the text messages, player and server names together to a random positioned message:

<quad>

I think you should remove this with unity or whatever you are using, because it really can make players go mad!

By the way would be nice if I can be support in the forum I really would like to help the users here(of course I can do this like this too but it isn't official like this)!

Hi there, 

Thank you for helping players on the forum! It is very nice of you and we appreciate it very much!  However at the moment there is no such flow of requests to delegate admin authorities to somebody else...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17.04.2020 в 05:18, ђђאקภ๏รє сказал:

MAKE IT A BIG BOI

<size=500>Text</size>

MAKE IT GO RAINBOW

<color=red>Text</color>

<a>Text</a>

MAKE EVERYONE HATE YOU

<quad>

Why I love this codes.Пж зделайте чтоби можно било красить букви!!!ПЖ