LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Earl

More stuff to add

You should have more gun's to use as well as destroyed buildings and cars for zombie rp and NPC and military vehicles and no more prop limit on single player i hate the prop limit please please please add the things I listed above please please please

21 hours ago, Earl said:

You should have more gun's to use as well as destroyed buildings and cars for zombie rp and NPC and military vehicles and no more prop limit on single player i hate the prop limit please please please add the things I listed above please please please

Hi there, 

We thought of removing prop limit, but in this case it starts glitching on some "weak" devices.. 

If you had some setting with the default prop limit that could be changed manually, that would be great. I understand the problems this would cause with multiplayer, you could show a message saying "high block count" to warn people.

can you add a seting that alows you to lower th texturs on just the game objects, and not the butins 

would you add a new wall & floor asset that is 1/4 of the size of the normol for more desin posobilityes 

can you also mack is posible to choos costom colers for the wall/seling/floor blocs so thare is more variety

could you also mack it so you can comunacate with ne spacifick player without all the other players seeing wot you have just typed

can you add an adminastrativ setting that alows people who joind your server to save your map if you alow them too