LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

FREE TRANSPORTATION

GAME IS PAY TO WIN GAME WHOULD BE MUCH MORE APRICIATED IF IT WAS FREE TO PLAY AD REVENUE WHOULD SKY ROCKET REMOVE COPTER AND BUGGY FROM SHOP ADD FREE TO PLAY OPTION SUCH AS HORSE

Edited by Oxide 3.5

4 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, 

The game is Free to play. 

And i guess you misunderstand the terms what P2W is.

Everything within the game is possible to gain. The option for spending money for coins is just a feature to support the game. This also includes for ads. 

With a helicopter, the raid is easier and if you say that buying materials with real money based on coins is not paytowin, you don't know exactly the term, but to say that you are very wrong lmao 

4 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, 

The game is Free to play. 

And i guess you misunderstand the terms what P2W is.

Everything within the game is possible to gain. The option for spending money for coins is just a feature to support the game. This also includes for ads. 

Just because it's a way to support the game doesn't mean it's not paytowin, don't confuse the terms. obviously paying for those coins WITH REAL MONEY you buy materials that make you get ahead of others if I put €1000 in coins I get ahead of anyone on a server that says it is not paytowin that form of payment makes me doubt that you understand the term so much and I doubt that you have played the game too much, you have to be more responsible, do not try to fool us

• Thanks 1

you said everything within a game is posible to get to gain incorect transportation is not free thats pay to win have you seen that in any survival game of that type no. i like prime for example i also like ads i don't like coins and i defenetly hate P2W transportation i hate it a lot 

You defenetly don't know whats pay to win game bcs i played Rise of kingdoms where i've seen players spending from 10 dollars to 10,000 dollars and in oxide you can just spend 100 dollars and get 150 rockets some people have so much money 100$ is nothing to them ive met a guy with 2200 coins  

I don't care about coins much i just want free transportation 

Just don't make excuses like whole servers whould lag from so many things moving i seen that somwhere and thats total bs this game runs smooth 60 fps on my 6gb ram phone i tried it on my old phone 2gb also runs 60 fps rarly drops 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [??] ?????? said:

No the game aint p2w...

Dont like it quit it. And find a new game no need to conplain here. Or just buy the real game. Because all other games have the same money systeem to keep the game service running

It is still not clear to you that with €100 or more you literally become the owner of any service paying for coins, isn't that pay to win? Can you pay to invest real money in brimstone? Isn't that pay to win? that you have smoked on this day do not apologize be a man and face things do not eat catsbit eggs so much having some personality and that other games have the same or similar functions is no excuse those games surely are also paytowin at the moment you can paying for resources means that you can put yourself ahead of anyone paying REAL money... that I have to explain this to you, and that you have a rank here, I am ashamed

It is pay to win.never said i will quit i can deal with it i just find it more interasting having transportation you just know you are wrong about it it is defenetly P2w 

• Thanks 1

This is Forum exectly for reporting,complaining and suggesting just becuse you don't like it doesn't mean i shouldn't be able to post here 

• Thanks 1