LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

Coins unfair advantage

Imagine if somone decide to buy 50$ pack of 650 coins then makes 50 rockets and raid whole server i can guarnate that any base could be raided within 8-15 rockets even full metal ones. upkeep of a base is so big my armored 2x2 is 900 stone per day i had bases 4-5k stone and they were getting raided by 10 rockets i think rockets are too strong also boxes and furnaces should be fixed once shot by rocket they don't drop loot 

Edited by Oxide 3.5
  • Like 2

People who wasted they money just buying coins are really stupid anyways the only owners of servers are catsbit and no one alse they just want to make themself some fools

• Like 1

Fools not fools thats not point  game is pay to win and i don't like that, not really fair also big advantage is when you can buy heli for just 15$  and raid from top i feel like you are trying to justify i don't care if its suporting the game we already have ads/prime and skins which are all way to support it 

Bro you cant complain about that because the helis are even in rust bro just that in rust you dont have to buy it but maybe in the future it will be free for everyone i hope so

1 hour ago, [??] ?????? said:

If you dont like the systeem they have made to keep the game running why aint leaving it? 

There are plenty of other games ?

Pssstt : they have the same things ? 

Don't want P2W games? Play the payed version of the real game.

You don't have arguments and you invite people to leave the game, aren't you ashamed? admit that the coin system is paytowin and stop eating so much castbit's tail

On 5/18/2023 at 2:59 PM, [??] ?????? said:

Well if they wanna waste their money to show who owns the server they are in-fact fools...

The system is still open and there are many people with money, they are allowing paytowin, whether stupid or not, we are not interested, do not try to fool me

image.png

You are here implaying that i should play "real version" which probably means i should play rust you were part of catsbit team nowhere do they mention this is copy actully they once said that Rust copied oxide