LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Digger²

I got banned not using cheats

Devs why did u ban my acc n  i have never been using cheats like forever n after i came to school i load the game i join my server n guess what i get instant kicked from server n what i saw is u got permanent ban like why n that acount have all my purchases in the game so i will jeed refund if u  dont unban me by the end of the day this anti cheat of urs needs to ficlxed i get banned for no reason n i never hack the game in my life

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Digger² said:

Devs why did u ban my acc n  i have never been using cheats like forever n after i came to school i load the game i join my server n guess what i get instant kicked from server n what i saw is u got permanent ban like why n that acount have all my purchases in the game so i will jeed refund if u  dont unban me by the end of the day this anti cheat of urs needs to ficlxed i get banned for no reason n i never hack the game in my life

You play at US#2?

Digger² bro im DxS Samer from US#3 That lie aint gonna work here when catsbit ban you is because they have proves of you using hacks so dont even try to lie

17 hours ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

You play at US#2?

Yes i used to do i hack or. Did u ever saw me hackin this was a false ban no cap

3 hours ago, Digger² said:

Sim, eu costumava hackear ou. Você já me viu hackeando isso foi um ban falso sem limite

O fato de trapaça é confirmado. Sua conta não pode ser desbanida 

On 6/1/2023 at 3:57 AM, TheSamer said:

Digger² bro im DxS Samer from US#3 That lie aint gonna work here when catsbit ban you is because they have proves of you using hacks so dont even try to lie

Did u ever saw me hack bro other players say i hack n ih been playin the game for like 2n½ years of experience n they come to forums n say i hack bruh never hack in my life n dont come here too to say i hack u guys are just crasy?

Well bro the devs check game logs, and they see if a player uses hacks or not. So if they banned you they caught you cheating plain and simple ??

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Slick916 said:

Bem, mano, os desenvolvedores verificam os logs do jogo e veem se um jogador usa hacks ou não. Então, se eles te baniram, eles pegaram você trapaceando pura e simplesmente ? ?

O log está aí, matou um jogador a 64 metros com headshot 100% certeiro. O servidor recebeu o fato e já o baniu instantaneamente.

On 6/1/2023 at 2:56 AM, Digger² said:

Did u ever saw me hackin this was a false ban no cap

I never saw you cap and we played together in us#2 Alot too. We built based and we've  been killed by hackers.