LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Shadow fox

NO MORE BUILd LIMIT!

The build limit I feel either needs to be extended my a LOT or removed in general I’m when I try to make big builds it ruins it all by not allowing me to finish it. Example I tried to make the titanic a while back and it left me half done or I tried to make a giant mansion and it just stops you from building even on a single player game please read this and get rid of the build limit.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:19 PM, Shadow fox said:

The build limit I feel either needs to be extended my a LOT or removed in general I’m when I try to make big builds it ruins it all by not allowing me to finish it. Example I tried to make the titanic a while back and it left me half done or I tried to make a giant mansion and it just stops you from building even on a single player game please read this and get rid of the build limit.

Hi there, 

Got it. However taken into consideration the fact that the half of players don't have "powerful devices", we don't extend this limit. 

On 5/21/2020 at 2:39 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Got it. However taken into consideration the fact that the half of players don't have "powerful devices", we don't extend this limit. 

You could make a new server type called “powerful devices” making the build limit higher, or “super powerful devices” for inf build limit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 1:09 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Yes it is example it's me 

I have lenovo tab 4 10 

With 2 gb ram 

Some people in the game built so many ramps 

So my device gets struck

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2020 at 5:49 PM, Shadow fox said:

Yes bro I too tried to build a biggest build with width and height 

But because of bulit limit 

I has stopped it upto 7 floors

• Confused 1

On 5/27/2020 at 2:12 PM, Benjamin Wascher said:

You could make a new server type called “powerful devices” making the build limit higher, or “super powerful devices” for inf build limit.

Hey the catsbit care is saying about the device which are 

Power full 

It mean which are capable to maintain the device status 

And game status at a time

• Confused 1