LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Survivor

Survival Simulator; Bugs

Survival Simulator; Bugs

I've encountered multiple issues, and I'll describe them here.

In most cases, these issues contribute to other issues.

Excessive Building leads to;

Not being able to place objects anymore in your own 'Server' at one point. (Only if you excessively build). Not being able to drop items out of your inventory. (This includes the 'drop' button not functioning or the drag and drop out of your inventory). Sprite Issues; When you drag and drop an item out of your inventory the sprite doesn't disappear instead it stays on your screen and does not disappear until you leave the specific server you are in.

Other issues;

Starvation does not sync up between players, therefore some players appear to be dying on my screen due to starvation when on their screen they are not. Durability issues; When I use a gun until it's about to break, and I either craft or buy another gun the durability is sometimes the same as the one that is about to break regarding I crafted a new one. This happens not too often, but it does need to be examined. Progress does not save; this issue is common amongst all players in Survival Simulator, tools/weapons have been reported to be missing from the player's inventory.

These are the listed bugs I've encountered.

Anyways, your project is incredible but please catch up with these bugs.

Best Regards,

Survivor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I have also encounter the starvation glitch. Me and my friend thought it was funny so we just ignored it but we dropped our items so the other person could pick them up then we would just die from fall damage so we could at least see each other again 

• Like 1

Yes I have also encountered the glitch where a brand new weapon is at a low health and the one where everyone dies on each other’s screens even though there not really dead.