LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Arthur

No more updates/news please read

I hate to break it with you guys but I’m pretty sure these guys aren’t going to make a new project Or update any of these games due to not responding or replying to any of our suggestions, catsbit of your reading this please tell us if the new project is coming out or not and at least show us something that will prove us that your not lying it at least doesn’t have to be fancy but At least show us that your working on it 

Thank you

On 6/18/2020 at 10:56 PM, Arthur said:

I hate to break it with you guys but I’m pretty sure these guys aren’t going to make a new project Or update any of these games due to not responding or replying to any of our suggestions, catsbit of your reading this please tell us if the new project is coming out or not and at least show us something that will prove us that your not lying it at least doesn’t have to be fancy but At least show us that your working on it 

Thank you

Hi there, 

Yes, we understand how it looks. However "If you wanna make God laugh, tell him all about your plans". It's especially our case. To be honest, we don't meet deadlines that we set for ourselves. 

We plan to show some piece of work this week on Youtube. 

Thank you very much for waiting.