LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Stalin

the srs is a pest

the clan known as the srs is a enemy, a war is unavoidable between the srs and USSR, the srs bullys and chases off all players join the USSR and together we can stop them, the USSR has and is helping new players because the new players are the future of ur game,

and don't say ur billshit of try to stay away from them, THEY ARE UNAVOIDABLE WE MUST STOP THEM and catsbit i ask u will u back up the USSR to help keep your new players?

I am also helping to remove this S.R.S clan don clan and shr clan They are not good and killing this game please add banning and this will be done with and for the better.

Thanks for showing the devs who’s the civil one here acting like a spaz And even if my clan is called nazi at least I’m not acting like a piece of trash I’m helping this game and your killing it

Edited by Shadow fox

I’m 16 you traitor to the fatherland fake German swine you want to act like your the good guy and all you do is lose your shit and be a toxic kid wether your 17 or not idgaf you act like a damn child and that’s why you need to go your rein of terrorism and toxicity is over

ИУЕТ INKBOI u are the problem and u dandyboi whenUSSR is in control it will be a communist food free paradise

Screenshot_2020-08-07-22-28-56.png

I can see srs doing that but USSR kicked you because you talked trash about them and you talked trash about me and u will pay for it bye now

And I’ve done nothing racist to anybody thank you very much if anything I’ve been the least racist witch may sound ironic but it’s the truth all I’ve done is try to help the community of this game I only raid when people provoke me first I only insult when I’m provoked so that makes me the bad guy here right?