1 1
MJ78

Another of MANY bugs!!

I wish I could understand what you developers are doing.   Survival Simulator is a fairly simple game, I can't imagine the coding is extremely difficult for this game and yet we all encounter bug after bug after bug.   Recently(and multiple times)I have tried to respawn- a pretty simple function in the game.  I open menu, press respawn after 3second count and my screen goes black!!  I can hear other players cutting trees and killing animals but I cannot do anything but stare at a black screen.  Can't get in my chests, furnaces, nothing, can't respawn to a bed either, all I get is a black screen.   I wont spend another dollar on this game and suggest no-one else does either.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJ78 said:

I wish I could understand what you developers are doing.   Survival Simulator is a fairly simple game, I can't imagine the coding is extremely difficult for this game and yet we all encounter bug after bug after bug.   Recently(and multiple times)I have tried to respawn- a pretty simple function in the game.  I open menu, press respawn after 3second count and my screen goes black!!  I can hear other players cutting trees and killing animals but I cannot do anything but stare at a black screen.  Can't get in my chests, furnaces, nothing, can't respawn to a bed either, all I get is a black screen.   I wont spend another dollar on this game and suggest no-one else does either.  

Hi, 

Please precise what device you have. 

Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A(2016,)purchased new from distributor.