LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Survivor

Survival Simulator; Kick

Survival Simulator; Kick

Hi there,

I believe you should remove the "Kick" feature in Survival Simulator. In my opinion, I figure that it damages the spirit of raiding, and eliminating others. It is very annoying to raid someone, and eliminate them only to be kicked out with a press of a button. Anyways, this is just a suggestion but I hope you take it into consideration. It would most definitely give it more a "Survival" atmosphere.

I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks for reading.

Best Regards,

Survivor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

On 9/23/2020 at 9:02 AM, MJ78 said:

So you both feel that it should be ok to steal player's items and/or destroy their bases with no repercussions?? 

It would be ok for you if I came into your room, killed you and ruined your bases with no way to stop me or get rid of me?   

I don't agree that would make the game better.

I agree with you MJ78

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2020 at 12:02 AM, MJ78 said:

So you both feel that it should be ok to steal player's items and/or destroy their bases with no repercussions?? 

It would be ok for you if I came into your room, killed you and ruined your bases with no way to stop me or get rid of me?   

I agree with him, but the kick button is essential. If a hacker comes on and the owner doesent want him on, he can kick him.

• Thanks 1

That idea is not right because if a hacker enters and steals or kills us, how can I get rid of him? I prefer that to kick there is something that is a reason to kick and the game is reviewed to check if he is kicking without reason or with reasons for kick and also that you could kick permanently because sometimes I kick one and it rejoins infinitely

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Firestar9990 said:

Estoy de acuerdo con él, pero el botón de patada es fundamental. Si aparece un pirata informático y el propietario no lo quiere, puede patearlo.

On 22/10/2020 at 2:15, MrMeowmers said:

Es cierto, creo que deberían agregar una función en la que pueda recoger elementos después de la muerte o cerrar la sesión para que no se desperdicien

You are right we should be able to get our things back when we die or pick up the things of others that we kill because now it is killing just to annoy since there is no prize besides possibly getting kicked

On 9/23/2020 at 3:02 AM, MJ78 said:

Most games aim to be as realistic as possible, if you die, you respawn, having to start over, not just be able to kick you