LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
ﻮครՇєг

What WDG is here for

So, recently someone glitched into the secret area of the WDG base. And then another one came to check it out as well, but one of them decided to record the secret area and uploaded it on YouTube. And the room they went to was a room for WDG members only, and they got the wrong idea and thought that our intentions are bad. But i the leader of WDG am here to tell everyone the truth, so people know that we have good intentions.

So the main goal of WDG is to destroy the clan, nazi. The reason we want to do this is because the nazi clan basically just wants to takeover sandbox 3d, and i didn't like this so i created WDG a clan made for destroying the nazis and nothing else. We want peace, and after sneaking in to the nazis clan i found out that the only way we will get peace is by fighting them. So basically anyone who joins the nazis is just saying "i want to help takeover this game, cause war and be an absolute nuisance to anyone that wants peace." So yeah, i really dislike anyone in the nazi clan.

WDG is growing fast, we will end this war soon. I know it

Edited by ﻮครՇєг

if you want to have a game clan that's grate just don't turn this into an exclusive gang

I'm just kidding I don't care

especially cuz you wouldn't let me join  

?

Edited by bjb3n

On 10/24/2020 at 12:46 AM, ﻮครՇєг said:

So, recently someone glitched into the secret area of the WDG base. And then another one came to check it out as well, but one of them decided to record the secret area and uploaded it on YouTube. And the room they went to was a room for WDG members only, and they got the wrong idea and thought that our intentions are bad. But i the leader of WDG am here to tell everyone the truth, so people know that we have good intentions.

So the main goal of WDG is to destroy the clan, nazi. The reason we want to do this is because the nazi clan basically just wants to takeover sandbox 3d, and i didn't like this so i created WDG a clan made for destroying the nazis and nothing else. We want peace, and after sneaking in to the nazis clan i found out that the only way we will get peace is by fighting them. So basically anyone who joins the nazis is just saying "i want to help takeover this game, cause war and be an absolute nuisance to anyone that wants peace." So yeah, i really dislike anyone in the nazi clan.

WDG is growing fast, we will end this war soon. I know it

If your growing fast, how many members then.

3 hours ago, ☆■Ş♤☆♤■ñ♤■♤☆ said:

If your growing fast, how many members then.

Well today i got about 5 new members, and before that we already had nearly 20

• Sad 2

Esta bien lo que pasa es que te tomas el juego como una película (como deveria)

Y no como estos que solo critican con sus 20 miembros pueden controlar gran parte de server

Un cordial saludo

~ValenGoYT~

• Sad 1

@ValenGoYT

Okay what happens is that you take the game as a movie (like deveria)

And not like these who only criticize with their 20 members can control much of the server