LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
ﻮครՇєг

Is this confirmed?

So, earlier today hanz came to my WDG server. Basically he threatened to destroy my clan, and that we should back off or else.

And pretty much what i told him was, that he isn't intimidating, and that I'm not going to give up.

About an hour later, someone from tgt joined the server and told me that their is now a bounty for WDG, he said that whoever is able to take us out gets a lot of money. He also said that this information came from hanz.

So is this actually for real? Or is he just lying

If anyone knows please tell me.

You want my clan dead so I am defending it I’m here get rid of toxic clans yet your attacking me it makes no sense so yes I did put a bounty on you until you confirm to stay out of our way

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ﻮครՇєг said:

So, earlier today hanz came to my WDG server. Basically he threatened to destroy my clan, and that we should back off or else.

And pretty much what i told him was, that he isn't intimidating, and that I'm not going to give up.

About an hour later, someone from tgt joined the server and told me that their is now a bounty for WDG, he said that whoever is able to take us out gets a lot of money. He also said that this information came from hanz.

So is this actually for real? Or is he just lying

If anyone knows please tell me.

Its what you get