LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Wendlel

The problems that I encountered

Hi there !

I've played this game for almost a year and I see some changes the bugs were gone ! But not until I'm disconnected (connection prroblem)from the game with a full inventory and I made a server again , to my surprise half of my inventory were gone ! I tried to restart the game 3 times but half of my inventory were still gone( maybe because of my internet connection), later on I managed to make a house and new items but I saw hackers joining my server and they kill other players, giving them guns, and making themselves invincible, so I kicked them and I join other servers and statred chopping woods and mining irons . While I am smelting my fuels are gone so I chop a tree with an axe but I can't gather wood I checked my inventory but nothing . This problem also happened on my LG phone earlier the phone i used this time is Nokia 1 . 

I hope this will be fixed and also add some hacker proofing so that the game will be fair. Overall i still enjoy the game.

On 10/30/2020 at 12:33 AM, Wendlel said:

Hi there !

I've played this game for almost a year and I see some changes the bugs were gone ! But not until I'm disconnected (connection prroblem)from the game with a full inventory and I made a server again , to my surprise half of my inventory were gone ! I tried to restart the game 3 times but half of my inventory were still gone( maybe because of my internet connection), later on I managed to make a house and new items but I saw hackers joining my server and they kill other players, giving them guns, and making themselves invincible, so I kicked them and I join other servers and statred chopping woods and mining irons . While I am smelting my fuels are gone so I chop a tree with an axe but I can't gather wood I checked my inventory but nothing . This problem also happened on my LG phone earlier the phone i used this time is Nokia 1 . 

I hope this will be fixed and also add some hacker proofing so that the game will be fair. Overall i still enjoy the game

@Wendlel this problem is very common and it's planned to be fixed on the next update, please be patient.

Note: When you make a world and get stuff it will be saved on the world u made, if u join in another world and go back to it won't be saved, so I recommend u don't make a server if u gonna join another

• Thanks 1