LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
ﻮครՇєг

I give up

Sandbox 3d used to be a great game, but now there is so many toxic people the game isn't fun anymore. I've gone into so many servers and have been insulted, kicked and repeatedly spawn killed for no reason. And there is always someone trying to destroy my builds, so i have come to a conclusion that around 90% of the players are extremely toxic, finding a player that is actually friendly is getting very rare, especially because of the toxic clans that just make the good people quit. That's what happened to all my in game friends, they all quit because of the toxic clans and players. And it has come to a point where there is nothing i can do about it, so i am just quitting the game. I tryed to make peace with some of these toxic clans, but apparently they just want to destroy the game. The worst part is the toxic clans act like they are always in the right, they think they are making the game better, when all they've done is destroy it. The worst player I've met is hanz, I'll name the bad stuff he's done so people know how toxic this person is.

1. He's a liar.

2. He acts like he's always in the right, like he is just better then everyone else.

3. He's very rude to people for no reason.

4. He deceives people to think that his clan is good, but it's actually very bad.

There is some of the things he does.

And, he once said that he will destroy my clan, but right afterwards he hired other clans to do it for him. What a noob.

And so, i give up. The game just isn't worth fighting for. No one will be seeing me or WDG ever again 

Edited by ﻮครՇєг
  • Sad 1

I’m not a nice person I will give you that but what I do is in the right I am here to destroy toxic clans like what’s left of the srs clan and Don etc those are the toxic ones call me all you want and you might be right but. I’m the one trying my best to keep the game clean

• Thanks 2

Guys lets make a server and get them banned I'm a nice person I know a lot of nice people who can help. If ur in the server is called rebel I will make it on   DEC.26 2020