LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Jason

Why does ios, app store have different and newer pics?

In the app store of ios devices, iphones, have different screenshots than andrioid, play store?

You can serach for yourself, first image is of a car, the last image is strange... It has a room, where theres a bed and a PAINTING on the wall behind it, and a window on the wall beside, with CURTAINS on it.

Is this some image of future update? Does ios have hidden features? Im really curious and i really want the these stuff in the game.

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, Jason said:

In the app store of ios devices, iphones, have different screenshots than andrioid, play store?

You can serach for yourself, first image is of a car, the last image is strange... It has a room, where theres a bed and a PAINTING on the wall behind it, and a window on the wall beside, with CURTAINS on it.

Is this some image of future update? Does ios have hidden features? Im really curious and i really want the these stuff in the game.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:53 AM, Xveus said:

They're probably teasing a future update

Well maybe catsbit are showing you some new props that they're working on.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:01, Jason said:

En la tienda de aplicaciones de dispositivos ios, iphones, ¿tienen capturas de pantalla diferentes a las de andrioid, play store?

Puedes buscar por ti mismo, la primera imagen es de un coche, la última imagen es extraña ... Tiene una habitación, donde hay una cama y una PINTURA en la pared detrás de ella, y una ventana en la pared al lado, con CORTINAS puestas. eso.

¿Es esta una imagen de una futura actualización? ¿IOS tiene funciones ocultas? Tengo mucha curiosidad y realmente quiero estas cosas en el juego

Hey can you send me a screenshot please