LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Firestar9990

fix the hackers. please.

survival simulator is a good game, but if you don't fix the hackers it's ruined. what i'm trying to say is this: "nice hackers" give free duped items (which is what i am sure you did not intend to happen in SS) and "mean hackers" go around the map killing people and they have no way to defend themselves, even kicking the hacker doesn't work because they bypassed the kick filter. the only way to avoid a hacker is leaving, and if you do leave then the hackers can take owner from you, meaning that your stuff you build doesn't save on your device because the hackers saved it on theirs

we need a patch ASAP for this.

I'm not recommending myself or anything, but I do have 5 years "and growing" of XP in unity...

just saying ?

XD

On 2/12/2021 at 5:27 PM, bjb3n said:

they just need more people on their teem

If you want smth well done, do it yourself ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I received an update from a Catsbit admin recently.  Great news- they are in fact working on an update that apparently is going to be released soon.  There was no mention of hacker-fixes but it's awesome to know that they are indeed reading our posts and working to fix the issues.  ?   Suppose we'll just have to put up with all these modded players til they work it out.

~ Loyal

• Like 1

I'm so glad to hear that!

I feel like I have been seeing less moders lately,

witch is probably due too there bad reputation, and just the fact that the novelty has started to were off.

I am pretty confident that in a copple of month's, update, or no update, the game will slowly return to a

"more or less" normal state.

but you never know people are unpredictable, literally anything could happen?.

keep your fingers crossed ? 

have fun, and game hard... just not too hard ?

Edited by bjb3n

Well put bjb!!!  Must be my screen name or something, those modder's sniff me out and destroy my bases all the time! Lol.

Have fun and keep playin!

~Loyal

• Haha 1

I'm sorry to hear that,

I play Sandbox 3D a lot and sometimes confuse my social experiences with survival sim.

I hope Survival Simulator follows sandbox 3D, in that all of the hackers get board, and go away forevermore!!!

?

On 4/12/2021 at 12:22 PM, MJ78 said:

I received an update from a Catsbit admin recently.  Great news- they are in fact working on an update that apparently is going to be released soon.  There was no mention of hacker-fixes but it's awesome to know that they are indeed reading our posts and working to fix the issues.  ?   Suppose we'll just have to put up with all these modded players til they work it out.

~ Loyal

I know you probably won't read this, but I was reading some older survival simulator posts and saw something interesting.

you know how catsbit gave a mini-teaser on the forums about features in the new update?

one of the suggestions (base deterioration) was on the teaser, and it was on a post back in 2019, which catsbit replied to.

Firestar... are you referring to the 'bazooka' video that was floating around?  

From what I understand, that wasn't released by catsbit, it was a mod for 'RUST' -the PC version of this game.  I don't think catsbit had any intention of adding bazooka's to SS, lol!

~Loyal

4 hours ago, MJ78 said:

From what I understand, that wasn't released by catsbit, it was a mod for 'RUST' -the PC version of this game.  I don't think catsbit had any intention of adding bazooka's to SS, lol!

~Loyal

Bazooka will not come to SS anyway! (Maybe it will come in the next update)

I contacted them!

It will be in the upcoming Survival Island game!

You can ask them!

lol!

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2021 at 8:36 AM, MJ78 said:

~Loyal

"bazooka" video is on catsbit official youtube channel

On 4/21/2021 at 11:53 AM, bjb3n said:

I'm so glad to hear that!

I feel like I have been seeing less moders lately,

witch is probably due too there bad reputation, and just the fact that the novelty has started to were off.

I am pretty confident that in a copple of month's, update, or no update, the game will slowly return to a

"more or less" normal state.

but you never know people are unpredictable, literally anything could happen?.

keep your fingers crossed ? 

have fun, and game hard... just not too hard ?

………is this a joke?

yes...

read it.

and tell me one thing in it,

that is in any way true!

Edited by bjb3n

I forgot to add...

*sarcastic voice* at the top,

I assumed people would get it.

guess not.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:16 AM, bjb3n said:

I forgot to add...