LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Survivor

Survival Simulator; Update

Hi there,

What are your thoughts on the new update? In the first photo, there seems to be a wardrobe, maybe to change our character's appearance? In the last photo, there seems to be a cash register, maybe to purchase goods from other players? If you take a look in the top-left, they have included something about building. Let me know your thoughts by replying to this post.

If you haven't seen the new photos of the update, I am going to provide them here;

F8FD4419-9F97-4511-88D5-87FA6B33D222.thumb.jpeg.934256931e872164c4bc99168e065883.jpeg

F1600E1E-5AE4-424A-AFD5-DAC77BF63E34.thumb.jpeg.45d8ff998c170a96577ae16f1dfae99d.jpeg

Sincerely,

Survivor

• Like 1

Wont be sure til it's released.  The register, maybe even the wardrobe could just be placeable items similar to sandbox 3D.  Just for decoration, not functional but who knows.  Nice to see some additions to the game though, good news!

~Loyal

On 4/14/2021 at 7:22 PM, Survivor said:

Hi there,

What are your thoughts on the new update? In the first photo, there seems to be a wardrobe, maybe to change our character's appearance? In the last photo, there seems to be a cash register, maybe to purchase goods from other players? If you take a look in the top-left, they have included something about building. Let me know your thoughts by replying to this post.

If you haven't seen the new photos of the update, I am going to provide them here;

F8FD4419-9F97-4511-88D5-87FA6B33D222.thumb.jpeg.934256931e872164c4bc99168e065883.jpeg

F1600E1E-5AE4-424A-AFD5-DAC77BF63E34.thumb.jpeg.45d8ff998c170a96577ae16f1dfae99d.jpeg

Sincerely,

Survivor

Attention, here's a little spoiler. 

The wardrobe has its purpose. The player has to craft a wardrobe in his house and to put resources in it regularly in order to prevent house deterioration ?

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2021 at 9:54 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

The wardrobe has its purpose. The player has to craft a wardrobe in his house and to put resources in it regularly in order to prevent house deterioration ?

makes sense. just wondering, how long have you spent on this update? what I mean is, have you spent like a month since the last update working because you were taking a break or something, or have you been working the entire time?

they have 2 other games still in development you know, that's pretty ambitious! so if they took a break they deserve it.

Edited by bjb3n

Which games are they developing?

Will there be a new game?

Edited by Mert Can

1 hour ago, Mert Can said:

they said they're making a new game based on the code of survival simulator

On 5/6/2021 at 2:39 PM, Mert Can said:

#1 Sandbox 3D  

#2 Cubic Sandbox

#3 Survival Sim

maybe off-road but idk I think their done 

19 minutes ago, bjb3n said:

#1 Sandbox 3D  

#2 Cubic Sandbox

#3 Survival Sim

maybe off-road but idk I think their done 

isn't offroad dead anyway?

On 5/1/2021 at 4:41 AM, Firestar9990 said:

makes sense. just wondering, how long have you spent on this update? what I mean is, have you spent like a month since the last update working because you were taking a break or something, or have you been working the entire time?

Frankly speaking, we were taking a break for some time. We had some personal reasons for that. 

55 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Frankly speaking, we were taking a break for some time. We had some personal reasons for that. 

makes sense

On 4/22/2021 at 9:54 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

heyyy just like rust!