LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
survival simulater fan

ideas to make the game better

On 4/25/2021 at 11:27 PM, MrMeowmers said:

Mildly confusing on what you just said... but ok.

it is confusing, but someone willing to spend 10 minutes staring at a single message (aka someone who's very bored, like me) can decode it. 

"this for only building stuff like make better walls like stone for a better defence  wood wall suck and break fast by weapens and put fences for more building options hope this helps" 

what he says is that he thinks there should be a stone wall that would be stronger because he thinks wood wall is weak ("like make better walls like stone for a better defence  wood wall suck")

this part here says he wants "break fast by weapens", probably a reference to something in a cutscene in another favorite game of theirs (this person clearly doesn't have stable mental health, so stay with me)

they also say they want fences for more building options. as said in ("put fences for more building options")

I hope this helped you understand this rant lol

• Haha 1

@Firestar9990

by "break fast by weapens" he cold also mean...

seriously man,? the weapons brake so farting fast, it is so annoying!!! pleeeeaaaasssseeee fix this right away, and Mack them deteriorate slower so I can uses them, till Kingdome come!!!.?

or the exact opposite...

doooooood the weapons' tack so long to brake.? I just want to recraft and repair... infact that's the whole resin why I got this game, I love collecting resources and crafting things, only to have them brake so I can do it all over again!!!? I want to craft and repair till Kingdome come!!!.

Edited by bjb3n

I also wanted to say. how long did it tack you to translate that Chinese English!. 

lol

1 hour ago, bjb3n said:

I also wanted to say. how long did it tack you to translate that Chinese English!. 

lol

like 5 minutes.

I talk to a lot of people with autism.

• Haha 1