1 1
♤♤ JΛDΣ ♤♤

Ideas for Sandbox 3D

I have some ideas that should be in Sandbox 3D

More cars

More motorcycles

More helicopters

More maps

Pets, (any animal, even mythical animals)

A ban button (Where you can choose how long this player should be banned from your server)

Longer chat

A music player, where you can play any song

More skins

Customized skins

A shop where you can buy accessories, like hats, scarfs, etc... For your sandbox 3D skin

An inventory, to see the stuff you own

Being able to make an account, so you can have a username and people won’t be able to pretend to be you

Friend lists, where you can add people to be your friend

Blocking players, blocking people who try to be annoying or rude to you

Friends List Chat, where you can text your friends without having to join a server

Emotes, like Dancing, sitting, exercise, stretching, crying

Powers, such as flying, invisibility, shape shifting, etc... (mainly for roleplay)

Verified account, for example, verified accounts should have a check mark, so you can know if thats the real Sandbox 3D youtuber, or someone pretending to be that youtuber

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yee I agree.

sadly even though some good would come of it,

a ban button would obliterate the game and leave nothing but a few русский servers and........ and nothing.

on the topic of friend lists.

On 5/12/2021 at 1:01 PM, ♤♤ JΛDΣ ♤♤ said:

"Friend lists, where you can add people to be your friend"

I don't think the game should just let some random person press a "friend button", and now they can stalk you for ever.

I think that the 2 party's must agree, and both press a button verifying that they want to friend each other.

just saying ?

I just want this game to stay safe and fun for everyone.

On 5/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, bjb3n said:

on the topic of friend lists.

I don't think the game should just let some random person press a "friend button", and now they can stalk you for ever.

I think that the 2 party's must agree, and both press a button verifying that they want to friend each other.

just saying ?

I just want this game to stay safe and fun for everyone.

Technically. It wouldn't be friends unless it was a mutual thing

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 10:01 AM, ♤♤ JΛDΣ ♤♤ said:

I have some ideas that should be in Sandbox 3D

More cars

More motorcycles

More helicopters

More maps

Pets, (any animal, even mythical animals)

A ban button (Where you can choose how long this player should be banned from your server)

Longer chat

A music player, where you can play any song

More skins

Customized skins

A shop where you can buy accessories, like hats, scarfs, etc... For your sandbox 3D skin

An inventory, to see the stuff you own

Being able to make an account, so you can have a username and people won’t be able to pretend to be you

Friend lists, where you can add people to be your friend

Blocking players, blocking people who try to be annoying or rude to you

Friends List Chat, where you can text your friends without having to join a server

Emotes, like Dancing, sitting, exercise, stretching, crying

Powers, such as flying, invisibility, shape shifting, etc... (mainly for roleplay)

Verified account, for example, verified accounts should have a check mark, so you can know if thats the real Sandbox 3D youtuber, or someone pretending to be that youtuber

Ok, so there is one thing hard to do as far as the pets.

If your talking advanced pets like an A.I powered pet, it's quite difficult to code an A.I system, but what catsbit could do is a pet that has a script, a pathfinder script

basically a script that would make it follow you and if you jump over something like a car, it can either, A, jump over the obstacle that you jumped over. Or B, if it's to high for it to jump it, it goes around it, by finding the path that is the shortest and if somehow you make it get stuck right in the middle, it randomly picks a side to go.

Im gonna try to find all the bad things in this and turn it around to make it a better idea (or not) so it might be more likely to get added to Sandbox3D.

Ok for starters, banning would have to be a monitored thing, cause if someone were to just randomly report you for something you didn't do (such as harassment), you wouldn't want him to get banned for no reason, so what I would do if it were my game is setup a chat recorder and monitor the chat

(the other upside to this would be that you can read or re-read older texts, the list would have to have a 30MB capacity to keep lag down)

And when someone reports someone for let's say harassment, the report bot would scan the chat and find the instance of the harassment, and if there's no evidence for the report, the reporter will get a pop-up saying something along the lines of

"the person you reported for *enter report reason* was proven false. You have received a 1 day ban"

But for this to happen you would need something like accounts, so if the guy did do that, he can't go to the main screen and change his name, or even worse it ban someone with the same name who was innocent,

But for the accounts I'd do a name with none of the

"that name is taken"

stuff, and you may be wondering

"then how would you determine the guilty from the not guilty"

Well I'll tell you, with numbers/codes,

Let me put it in an example,

If you make an account with let's say the name "bob" and you're the first one to make the account with the name "bob" your game name that appears will be "bob" but if someone were to view your profile, there would be a code to go with it, you would have a 10> digit code that would show right below your name, and that could tell someone so much, like they could find out which "bob" you were (if they memorize the code), also the person you would be reporting would be determined by the code (which you can't change), so no more worrying about the wrong guy being banned, cause that would be almost impossible, but the reported guy could change his/her name all he/she wants, but it's not gonna change the code, and the code is what gets you found...

Edited by ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ
  • Like 1

With the powers, that's a whole mess of its own, I mean the flying could work, but the rest are pretty hard to do, like shape shifting, that would be super hard to code into a game like this, unless you're talking about a "prop hunt" type of shifting, that could be as easy as changing the texture, model, and color of the character based on what you wanted to look like.

And invisibility would be an on/off thing, controlling the transparency of the character making it either 1 or 0, 

It would have to be an integer and not a float, and idk what other powers you are talking about but try to make them reasonable

And what kind of customer skins are we talking about? Ones like attach a certain head to a certain torso? Or even more complicated

Edited by ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ

Jade the ban button could ban the hackers cuz if it was added recently hackers wouldn't have time to have a update to not be able to get banned