LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ

How would I be able to partake in the development?

Hi, @Catsbit.Dev or @Catsbit.Care

I would like to know what I would need to do to be able to help with the development of sandbox 3D, what is the programming language/engine you use to program the game. And I would like to help you as much as I can to make it faster for updates to come out, more secure, and easier for your development team. I'm not looking to be paid, I would just like to help for free

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

Hi, @Catsbit.Dev or @Catsbit.Care

I would like to know what I would need to do to be able to help with the development of sandbox 3D, what is the programming language/engine you use to program the game. And I would like to help you as much as I can to make it faster for updates to come out, more secure, and easier for your development team. I'm not looking to be paid, I would just like to help for free

Hi there, 

Thanks for offering your help!

What kind of job can you do? 

Well, if the programming language is something like C or something similar to C, I can be the person who would take a look at suggestions and determine if it's a good or bad idea and if the idea is somewhat good or great, I can try to implement that as a rough design and put it into a testing area to see the outcomes,

(for vehicles, furniture, GUI, etc.) And then get your opinion on it if it's a good thing to add or not, and then work out any glitches or other things that might make it not wanna work.

But if it's not C or something like it, I could learn how to use that language and hopefully be able to do the same things I just said.

@Catsbit.Care I think I know how to stop a slightly large portion of hackers in your game.

so I found out a lot of these "hackers" aren't even hackers at all,

what they use is called

"game guardian"

which basically plays a script that is from a small library of cheat scripts, each of them are meant for its own thing,

such as bypassing the kick script, infinite health, etc.

But it's an app, and what's a flaw you have with apps...

Their on your phone, which allows you to detect them if you have something like a "fisher" that looks through the phone and tries to find "game guardian" and if it finds it, you could potentially put an IP ban on the device, or even better

(better from our stand point)

Is that either you can make something like a separate server that makes all the cheaters play together, or put them in a ban lock that when ever the cheater opens the app, they see a message that says

"sorry, not sorry" or

"hackers not allowed" 

Or just make a bunch of random messages that appear one at a time on the screen for ~5 minutes, 

A super evil message would be a rare one that would say 

"I'm giving you one more chance. Press the screen and play"

And if he/she presses the screen it shows a message in big letters saying "SIKE" while playing the "you got jebaited" song, cause that annoys everyone.  But this would make the game fun for the non-cheaters, and a lot less fun for the cheaters

Edited by ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

@Catsbit.Care I think I know how to stop a slightly large portion of hackers in your game.

what they use is called

"game guardian"

which basically plays a script that is from a small library of cheat scripts, each of them are meant for its own thing,

Their on your phone, which allows you to detect them if you have something like a "fisher" that looks through the phone and tries to find "game guardian" and if it finds it, you could potentially put an IP ban on the device, or even better

Is that either you can make something like a separate server that makes all the cheaters play together, or put them in a ban lock that when ever the cheater opens the app, they see a message that says

"sorry, not sorry" or

"hackers not allowed" 

Or just make a bunch of random messages that appear one at a time on the screen for ~5 minutes, 

And if he/she presses the screen it shows a message in big letters saying "SIKE" while playing the "you got jebaited" song, cause that annoys everyone.  But this would make the game fun for the non-cheaters, and a lot less fun for the cheaters

Such an interesting idea! We will think how to get it done 

19 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

what they use is called

"game guardian"

"sorry, not sorry" or

"hackers not allowed" 

lol, looks like i've met a fellow memer

On 5/21/2021 at 2:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

On 5/21/2021 at 2:24 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

you could put it in survival simulator too

6 hours ago, Firestar9990 said:

you could put it in survival simulator too

Yes you are right!

It would be good to put in the next game and Survival Simulator!

By the way, will the rocket launcher come to the new game and survival Simulator?

Thank you for your interest!?

I'm following!?

17 hours ago, Mert Can said:

Yes you are right!

It would be good to put in the next game and Survival Simulator!

By the way, will the rocket launcher come to the new game and survival Simulator?

Thank you for your interest!?

I'm following!?

the new game is just going to be survival simulator with updates, probably going to be called survival simulator 2

On 5/20/2021 at 3:23 AM, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

Well, if the programming language is something like C or something similar to C, I can be the person who would take a look at suggestions and determine if it's a good or bad idea and if the idea is somewhat good or great, I can try to implement that as a rough design and put it into a testing area to see the outcomes,

(for vehicles, furniture, GUI, etc.) And then get your opinion on it if it's a good thing to add or not, and then work out any glitches or other things that might make it not wanna work.

But if it's not C or something like it, I could learn how to use that language and hopefully be able to do the same things I just said.

I'm guessing the game is made in unity using ether java script or C# but if u know how to texture animate or 3d module you could still be a big help for them.

On 5/21/2021 at 3:37 AM, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

what they use is called

"game guardian"

"sorry, not sorry" or

"hackers not allowed" 

Your hilarious man. I love these ideas.

On 5/28/2021 at 7:37 AM, bjb3n said:

I'm guessing the game is made in unity using ether java script or C# but if u know how to texture animate or 3d module you could still be a big help for them.

Based on the physics in game, I'd say it's likely that it's unity