LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
JadeTheHumanOne

Offensive people

Is it possible for the game of Sandbox 3D to have accounts (And you can’t have a username that is already taken)? and if accounts get added, can it be possible to report people who are offensive so that they can get banned? also only Sandbox 3D moderators should be allowed to ban someone with proof being showed that they said something offensive.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2021 at 8:11 PM, JadeTheHumanOne said:

"if accounts get added, can it be possible to report people who are offensive so that they can get banned? also only Sandbox 3D moderators should be allowed to ban someone with proof being showed that they said something offensive."

NO BANNING!!!

Stop Bringing this up!

you cant just ban someone because they say some thing that "offends" you.

that's stupid.

their are some really cool people who happen to cuss, (I don't like that) but you can't remove them forever that's so lame, and it would probably ruin the game pretty fast.

a better cores of action on Catsbit's™ part would be to add a censuring AI to the game to block offensive words. (like ss2)

but that is hard, and will probably not be implemented for a wile... maybe never.

for for now just ignore offensive CR@P.

people are mean and I'm sorry, I really am.

but please just try to confront them about it if they ignore you give them some space or something idk...

just stop bringing the to the form.

?

Edited by bjb3n

On 6/4/2021 at 8:11 PM, JadeTheHumanOne said:

"only Sandbox 3D moderators should be allowed to ban someone with proof being showed that they said something offensive."

this is a cool idea but the catsbit™ dev's are so so buzzy.

and knowing "how unreasonable humans are". they would probably have to go through over 1000 reports each week.

the dev's just don't have time for that.

Omg, ok @bjb3n, you can't only think there is only one type of banning, I'm betting you're one of the bully's and are only saying this so they don't add it and you keep cyber bullying.

And if not, you are crazy to say the least, not ever banning system works as a click and ban the person.

banning would actually help sandbox 3D a lot, cause then it'll be a more friendly environment for people.

Most systems run a background check, 

like if a guy said something offensive (like something racist), and someone reported it, the system would preform a quick server chat history search that would determine if what he said falls under the category of racism, like if he said "black people suck" then the system would put the account that said it in ban time. So don't think there's only one type of banning...

PS I'm not a racist, I put the "black people suck" in quotes, meaning I don't mean it. racists can burn in the highest level of hell (cause heat rises)...

Edited by ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ

Also, don't think offensive people are cool.

racism is also offensive.

The same with:

Sexism.

Making fun of mental illnesses.

Threats.

Body shaming.

Etc...

The point is that cool people aren't the ones who offend people.

The person who stands up for the people who are facing the a$$holes who are offending them are the actual cool people.

Now which are you,

The offender, or the defender

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

Now which are you,

The offender, or the defender

your not wrong. what I seed is a bit (OK FIGN MABY A LOT) harsh, and I apologies 

I totally agree that sandbox has gone out of control with...

a$$holes

but the thing is, those...

a$$holes

who you are banning will also have the power to flag you if u go against what they want.

an example of this is Roblox. you cant play for very long whiteout getting banned, no matter how nice u are. 

NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR SYSTEM IS PEOPLE WILL BE...

a$$holes

its just life.

and I feel like the less systems, the better.

but I don't know everything and I am probably completely wrong... that's Also life. 

sorry for "offending" anyone.

:)

Well they couldn't get banned unless they had evidence that you did anything to break the rules, like:

On 6/7/2021 at 7:28 PM, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

racism

Sexism.

Making fun of mental illnesses.

Threats.

Body shaming.

Etc...

Without reason they could get banned again for improper use of reporting, And that would be frowned upon, 

Cause trying to ban someone out of spite is majorly pathetic, if you have a reason to do it then it would be perfectly fine, but saying 

"They should be permanently banned for reporting me" 

Would be out right stupid and not allowed, 

Reporting without reason would be like suing without reason,

Like imagine,

Judge: "And what are you suing this multi billion dollar company for?"

Random a$$hole player: "idk..."

They wouldn't allow you to do that,

Same would be applied to this system, kinda like an honor system,

Like you know you did something wrong, so you just be a chill person and do the time.

Or there's the Karen:

"you tried to ban me for harassment, oh no, I'm gonna report you for reporting me, and Im a friend of catsbit and I can make you be mega banned, like banned completely"

That would break the honor system and would put you under bam time for whatever you were reported for plus for breaking the honor system.

Which would be a better way to make player be nicer, cause who likes being banned...

Edited by ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ