LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
FloydEggleston

People are stealing the ownership of the server without leaving

Some people are hacking this game somehow and stealing the ownership of the server without me leaving. This is really bad and takes all the fun out of the game. These people often kick me from my own server and they ruin all that I made and it's not right. Game creator: I don't know when you'll read this or if you are already aware of this but I hope you can somehow figure out their loophole. And also when this happens the max limit of people that can join always jumps to like 255. 

Edited by FloydEggleston
  • Like 2

On 7/7/2021 at 2:42 AM, FloydEggleston said:

Some people are hacking this game somehow and stealing the ownership of the server without me leaving. This is really bad and takes all the fun out of the game. These people often kick me from my own server and they ruin all that I made and it's not right. Game creator: I don't know when you'll read this or if you are already aware of this but I hope you can somehow figure out their loophole. And also when this happens the max limit of people that can join always jumps to like 255. 

Hi there, 

Thanks for describing your problem. 

Unfortunately at the moment there is nothing we can help with. We are working on our new game based on Survival Simulator game. Just after the release of that game we will concentrate our efforts on Sandbox 3D

• Like 3

It's alright. And I'm sorry if my report seemed out of frustration. Reading it back to myself I felt like it was but I didn't mean it that way. Your games are fascinating. ?

• Thanks 1

On 29/07/2021 at 21:26, Catsbit.Care said:

Bonjour à tous, 

Merci d'avoir décrit votre problème. 

Malheureusement, pour le moment, nous ne pouvons rien faire pour vous. Nous travaillons sur notre nouveau jeu basé sur le jeu Survival Simulator. Juste après la sortie de ce jeu, nous concentrerons nos efforts sur Sandbox 3D

Merci Catsbit.Care depuis que les serveur on était "bloquer" mais c'est a cause d'un vrai hacker nommé USA ARMY qui a fait tout casser le jeu car moi j'étais victime d'un hack de serveur (mon propre serveur) c'était le lendemain de mon hack que j'avais plus accès au serveur et je m'inquiète si j'étais le seul mais je me suis rassuré que j'étais pas le seul qui m'était fait hack franchement merci a vous je vous ferai un message de remerciement de vous et de votre équipe ??. Bonne continuation à vous?.