LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Firestar9990

me playing survival simulator on my chromebook (bugs)

well I was playing survival simulator on my chromebook (I know it's not meant for pc but my android is too old to play oxide) and I noticed a few things, which I will list here:

1. spears are weird. spears just go in an odd direction, I understand there has to be spread but it's REALLY weird the way its going because its like travelling sideways

2. you can't loot things, I found a military base and a house and looked in them but couldn't loot anything. plus, in the military base the floor textures weren't working correctly, they were glitching and clipping into each other with spots of grass 

3. it's pretty laggy, and this is a chromebook from late 2020 so i wouldn't expect it to lag that much but it was at a constant 15-20 frames per second. 

4. can we have pc controls? I know that it's probably too hard but I noticed you definitely considered pc controls, because WASD was working and i could walk that way. here's my suggestions for controls:

shift;sprint

space;jump

c;crouch

m2 (right click);aim

e;pick up item/loot

m1 (left click) fire gun, bow, or swing weapon/tool.

plus you could just move the mouse instead of having to right click to move your head

these are some controls that are common for PC and would make it easier for people with muscle memory to adapt to this game. 

overall this is an improvement on survival simulator though, I saw there's things like bullets.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 2.50.19 PM.png

• Thanks 2