LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Uncle Joe

Rocket launcher is a nightmare

So I wanna to get the rocket launcher so I had to make one and it wasn’t easy people were trying take my stuff and trying to kill me but I was able to make the rocket it took about an Hour just for a rocket and the rocket launcher and I feel like maybe you should at least reduced it little lower because I been getting mad and tired but I was able to use the rocket and not die but still I was kinda like maybe a target for a hit man like some group of 2 people shot me with a shotgun and some assault rifle I did run away and didn’t die but they took 5 metal frags which I needed to make the rocket and sure I do know that it might be one of those abusive weapons so that why they made it hard to get but it still very hard! The only thing I can say the rocket launcher is useful is for big gangs or big forts EDIT: Reason why I put this as mark site read is so people can know what It feels like to make a rocket launcher and how long it takes and why it isn’t recommended getting unless for maybe giant base or gang

5881610F-6FBD-49B4-BCCC-BB7196CED510.png