LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Uncle Joe

What should be in the game improved version

This is so supposed to be fixed version of the old one because it wasn’t spelt good  and it wasn’t good so here we go

1. More Areas

First of all the areas are okay but there isn’t too much like there are only 3 buildings! 2 Gas Stations and 1 Abandon place maybe add like scrapyard where it includes items like there scrap so you can take it and craft it and maybe add like abandon neighborhood where you can explore find old photos of family’s and a fridge where you can steal foods but there can be a rotten food like rotten meat

2. More items

Maybe add scrap into the game like put it in the scrap yard and maybe you can use it to make scrap armor or something 

3. More weapons and food

I think you guys should add more food since there is only meat maybe add bushes where it contains berrys and you can get sticks and berrys and maybe add mushrooms around the map where you can eat but there will be 35% chance you guys it will be poisoned and if you get poisoned you will be poisoned for 10 seconds and you will lose 5 health and for the weapons add daggers and machetes

4. Animals

add some new animals we been having the 3 same old boring animals like the bear,boar and dear maybe add a beehive where if you knock down a tree beehive will fall down hit the floor and it will release the bees which make then chase you for about 20 seconds they will do about 5 damage and if you like hit the beehive you can get honey! And also add foxes they should have the same health as the boar but faster and can attack faster but it can only be found at the snow 

5. Vehicles

since there are gas stations maybe we can have cars in the game maybe put them in the abandoned neighborhood but you have to fix the car by finding car parts around the scrap yard but it will be rare and then maybe you can get a gasoline and pour it in the car

6. Coins and making servers

now maybe the coins can be used for something like for making servers so basically if you have 100 coins you can buy a private or public server but it will last for 2 days and if you have 450 coins you can buy 1 week for server and if you have 700 you can get a server for a month and if you have 1200 coins you can make a server for full year! And maybe you can get 50 coins for playing 10 minutes in a server!

Well that’s all I want to say I hope these can get in the game and also Catsbit I will maybe make some icons for you like daggers,berries and other things for items

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

This is so supposed to be fixed version of the old one because it wasn’t spelt good  and it wasn’t good so here we go

1. More Areas

First of all the areas are okay but there isn’t too much like there are only 3 buildings! 2 Gas Stations and 1 Abandon place maybe add like scrapyard where it includes items like there scrap so you can take it and craft it and maybe add like abandon neighborhood where you can explore find old photos of family’s and a fridge where you can steal foods but there can be a rotten food like rotten meat

2. More items

Maybe add scrap into the game like put it in the scrap yard and maybe you can use it to make scrap armor or something 

3. More weapons and food

I think you guys should add more food since there is only meat maybe add bushes where it contains berrys and you can get sticks and berrys and maybe add mushrooms around the map where you can eat but there will be 35% chance you guys it will be poisoned and if you get poisoned you will be poisoned for 10 seconds and you will lose 5 health and for the weapons add daggers and machetes

4. Animals

add some new animals we been having the 3 same old boring animals like the bear,boar and dear maybe add a beehive where if you knock down a tree beehive will fall down hit the floor and it will release the bees which make then chase you for about 20 seconds they will do about 5 damage and if you like hit the beehive you can get honey! And also add foxes they should have the same health as the boar but faster and can attack faster but it can only be found at the snow 

5. Vehicles

since there are gas stations maybe we can have cars in the game maybe put them in the abandoned neighborhood but you have to fix the car by finding car parts around the scrap yard but it will be rare and then maybe you can get a gasoline and pour it in the car

6. Coins and making servers

now maybe the coins can be used for something like for making servers so basically if you have 100 coins you can buy a private or public server but it will last for 2 days and if you have 450 coins you can buy 1 week for server and if you have 700 you can get a server for a month and if you have 1200 coins you can make a server for full year! And maybe you can get 50 coins for playing 10 minutes in a server!

Well that’s all I want to say I hope these can get in the game and also Catsbit I will maybe make some icons for you like daggers,berries and other things for items

Hi there, 

Thanks, some ideas are well noted! 

If you want to contribute, welcome! 

I would like to contribute I will try to draw icons and make descriptions and maybe even send them to you so you can use it! And also two more thing maybe bring back those spikes from survival simulator they were never really useful they never attacked people or animals it was just like there for decoration maybe if you like touch it does 10% damage and it’s health should be 50% and the second one is the turret the turret can only made from metal frags and some sulfur it should require about 50 metal frags and 30 sulfur and when you make it you need to put ammo but it has to be the ammo used for the automatic gun but only you have to put ammo you have to fuel and battery now if your gonna add battery’s like add 2 battery’s one for the turrets and one for the cars so people don’t get confused why the turret is working and health for the turret should be 100% and the radius must be at least 30 and there should be a options menu on the turret where you can put what it only shoot like either don’t shoot ur friends but only shoot strangers! Ya but that’s all I can say about this I will try working on the icons

• Like 1

Also catsbit I made 2 icons that you can use I made them with my friend too he is the one who put some details on the icons

21 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Also catsbit I made 2 icons that you can use I made them with my friend too he is the one who put some details on the icons

Are you ready to show them? 

Here is the first icon an apple it should be gotten by cutting down the tree it should be give you 15% hunger and 10% thirst 

Second icon is hammer but sadly I need to fix it the quality isn’t good

E157B984-806B-477B-9345-C0E4D6DFB0B6.png

Edited by Uncle Joe

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Here is the first icon an apple it should be gotten by cutting down the tree it should be give you 15% hunger and 10% thirst 

that looks really good

Edited by Firestar9990
yes

I will let you use it for the game it’s okay if you don’t use it or something but the hammer icon is almost done I did have to restart it because it didn’t look good so im remaking it again

On 8/16/2021 at 4:24 AM, Uncle Joe said:

Thanks! I agree it looks cool