LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Multigatawny

Bugs i experienced so far

Hello, I've been playing your game for about 2 days now and i gotta say it has a lot of potential. So far it's still of course pretty bare-bones but well everything gotta start somewhere.

I'd like to report bugs and glitches i experienced so far, nothing game breaking but some of them are pretty annoying.

I'll add that I'm playing on Xiaomi Mi 9T so you get the general idea of my device specs, game runs super smooth without any framerate stutters.

1. Changing sensitivity in settings don't seem to affect sensitivity in game.

2. I can't really type anything in chat, i can send 1 maybe 2 messages right after i join a server but then everytime i try to write a message it doesn't appear on global chat. I hope this will get fixed really soon because it renders me unable to communicate with other players.

3.Hunting rifle can't be loaded with hunting ammo.

4. If you disconnect from the server while you craft something your crafting queue gets cleared and materials dissapear. 

5. Everytime you place a new thing like a furnace, anvil, ceiling light, wooden box in your base the timer and materials in cupboard resets so the base isn't protected no more.

4 hours ago, Multigatawny said:

Hello, I've been playing your game for about 2 days now and i gotta say it has a lot of potential. So far it's still of course pretty bare-bones but well everything gotta start somewhere.

I'd like to report bugs and glitches i experienced so far, nothing game breaking but some of them are pretty annoying.

I'll add that I'm playing on Xiaomi Mi 9T so you get the general idea of my device specs, game runs super smooth without any framerate stutters.

1. Changing sensitivity in settings don't seem to affect sensitivity in game.

2. I can't really type anything in chat, i can send 1 maybe 2 messages right after i join a server but then everytime i try to write a message it doesn't appear on global chat. I hope this will get fixed really soon because it renders me unable to communicate with other players.

3.Hunting rifle can't be loaded with hunting ammo.

4. If you disconnect from the server while you craft something your crafting queue gets cleared and materials dissapear. 

5. Everytime you place a new thing like a furnace, anvil, ceiling light, wooden box in your base the timer and materials in cupboard resets so the base isn't protected no more.

Hi there, 

Thank you for describing your problems and precising your phone model. 

1-2-4 - we will test it 

3 - at the moment this is loaded with shell, we willl fix it

5- yes, it's not a bug. As far as you place these things, your house needs more wood not to be deteriorated