LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Emo Johnny/Bones

Upgrades on walls etx

Hey guys love the game. 

The really bad thing about this game which i have seen in one week many people quit, because it is too easy to blow up a base even with three rockets no matter what the size. 

People spend hours and hours harvesting resources and also we cannot use the lower floor due to the glitch in the floor, you can see inside peoples houses. 

And also sleeping bags? you respawn under a house and then get stuck and youre forced to suicide and lose your inventory. 

please make it harder to destroy bases because 2 days of harvesting and its gone with three rockets? literally 150 frag,ents and 300 sulfur which is not hard to do

thankyou

• Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 8:55 AM, Emo Johnny said:

Hey guys love the game. 

The really bad thing about this game which i have seen in one week many people quit, because it is too easy to blow up a base even with three rockets no matter what the size. 

People spend hours and hours harvesting resources and also we cannot use the lower floor due to the glitch in the floor, you can see inside peoples houses. 

And also sleeping bags? you respawn under a house and then get stuck and youre forced to suicide and lose your inventory. 

please make it harder to destroy bases because 2 days of harvesting and its gone with three rockets? literally 150 frag,ents and 300 sulfur which is not hard to do

thankyou

Thanks for your feedback. 

The update is in progress. I hope that after it you will have more fun in the game. 

• Thanks 1