LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Emo Johnny/Bones

Catsbit Please Be Responsible

Hi there. 

I just logged on and i found myself under the map.

I have a screenshot of my inventory while being under the map. 

I can not get out unless I suicide, in which case I’d lose everything I have acquired.

Im not going to suicide because I really cant lose what I have. 

What do you suggest, or what can you do for me?

Thankyou.

BECAUSE I WANT T9 GET BACK AND PLAY THE GAME

you guys literally made this game. so what is so hard with replying to me to suicide and ill get my items back.? 

I promote oxide to my 5000 followers, and maybe i should stop. im so angry about this

5 hours ago, Emo Johnny said:

Hi there. 

I just logged on and i found myself under the map.

I have a screenshot of my inventory while being under the map. 

I can not get out unless I suicide, in which case I’d lose everything I have acquired.

Im not going to suicide because I really cant lose what I have. 

What do you suggest, or what can you do for me?

Thankyou.

BECAUSE I WANT T9 GET BACK AND PLAY THE GAME

you guys literally made this game. so what is so hard with replying to me to suicide and ill get my items back.? 

I promote oxide to my 5000 followers, and maybe i should stop. im so angry about this

I'm sorry you're upset about this, but there isn't anything they can do. if there was I'm sure they would help you, but they can't

what are you talking about? 

they can give my items back. 

also i didnt want to suicide, so i started a new server....and guess what happened...

THE SAME THING. WHATS THE POINT. IM STUCK UNDER THE MAP ON TWO DAMN SERVERS AND ALL THIS WORK HAS BEEN FOR NOTHING.

18 minutes ago, Emo Johnny said:

what are you talking about? 

they can give my items back. 

also i didnt want to suicide, so i started a new server....and guess what happened...

THE SAME THING. WHATS THE POINT. IM STUCK UNDER THE MAP ON TWO DAMN SERVERS AND ALL THIS WORK HAS BEEN FOR NOTHING.

they can't give your items back sadly. the game is in alpha and they are fixing bugs. the game just came out like a month ago

4 hours ago, Emo Johnny said:

do que você está falando? 

eles podem devolver meus itens. 

também eu não queria suicídio, então iniciei um novo servidor ... e adivinha o que aconteceu ...

A MESMA COISA. QUAL É O PONTO. Estou preso sob o mapa em dois servidores malditos e todo este trabalho foi para nada.

You apparently haven't lost much, I've already lost a lot more than that and I'm not at all sad or angry, the game is good and it's just an alpha version!  calm down there.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Emo Johnny said:

sim allah akbar, eu sei que é uma versão de teste agora. então você precisa se acalmar. se você soubesse ler, você teria visto isso.

The first time I lost 16 rockets and guns with this bug, it just made me laugh a lot.

6 hours ago, Emo Johnny said:

Admin, you can remove this thread as I wasnt aware the game wasn’t ready and the title is a bit arrogant. 

i apologise.

just leave it as a record

• Thanks 1