LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
clone

Please Solve this glitch deva

3 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Is it every time you open the box you are kicked off the server? Or it was just one time 

Every time( if the glitch happens it's kich me out of the server and if o again join the join it will kich me again and again) I have to restart the game to Solve the glitch

15 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Is it every time you open the box you are kicked out of the server? Or it was just one time 

Everytime till I restart the game 

Just now, dbluey said:

Everytime till I restart the game 

You are the first to describe such a problem. Does anybody else has the same one? Maybe you have already asked other players 

On 9/25/2021 at 6:10 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

You are the first to describe such a problem. Does anybody else has the same one? Maybe you have already asked other players 

It happen again 

2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey guys I found out how this bugg gets started. 

First of all. When you open a box and take stuff and another dude takes the same item you get kicked. Or you just got lucky and didn't. The next time you open a box or furnace it kicks you every single time until you restarted the game. And next time it will be the same problem. (It's the anti-duplicate system ? to prevent people duplicate items ?

And what about when i open my furnace at my base, and i get kicked

or when i open my storage box and get kicked

• Sad 2

On 10/6/2021 at 4:25 PM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey guys I found out how this bugg gets started. 

First of all. When you open a box and take stuff and another dude takes the same item you get kicked. Or you just got lucky and didn't. The next time you open a box or furnace it kicks you every single time until you restarted the game. And next time it will be the same problem. (It's the anti-duplicate system ? to prevent people duplicate items ?

makes sense