LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Firestar9990

redxmlme's posts seem suspicious

in case you haven't seen, redxmlme is the user with the most likes. but the people who are liking their posts seem to be odd, most have no content count and no profile picture, and the ones who do are just active members who liked their posts. is it possible they used alternative accounts to like their own posts?

here's an example, look who liked their post:

jadethehumanone and catsbit reacted, but a whole bunch of other random accounts with no posts did as well; 26 of them

Edited by Firestar9990
added link
  • Like 2

He is a youtuber that fakes his content, pretty sure he uses alts, here is also proof that all he does is fake his videos: https://youtu.be/Esj8wKTa6Hg

• Like 1

RedxMime’s YouTube is also suspicious, he has 759 subscribers (currently), yet he only gets like average 60-150 views per video. 

Meanwhile, I have 383 subscriber on YouTube but I get average like 200-900 views per video, so I think RedxMime maybe makes alt accounts to like his catsbit forum posts and maybe makes alt account to subscribe to his YouTube channel.

RedxMime also has 20,000+ views on youtube, but I have 211,000+ views on youtube, so maybe he’s just using alt accounts and/or maybe using bots?

Btw this post isn’t to hate RedXMime (I also watch his videos).

On 9/28/2021 at 4:01 AM, Firestar9990 said:

what's going to happen with him then?

I don't know. I barely even play the game anymore, let alone know what's going to happen with him.

15 hours ago, JadeTheHumanOne said:

RedxMime’s YouTube is also suspicious, he has 759 subscribers (currently), yet he only gets like average 60-150 views per video. 

Meanwhile, I have 383 subscriber on YouTube but I get average like 200-900 views per video, so I think RedxMime maybe makes alt accounts to like his catsbit forum posts and maybe makes alt account to subscribe to his YouTube channel.

RedxMime also has 20,000+ views on youtube, but I have 211,000+ views on youtube, so maybe he’s just using alt accounts and/or maybe using bots?

Wasnt he at 1k once? 

On 9/28/2021 at 4:01 AM, Firestar9990 said:

what's going to happen with him then?

He probably is using ALTs. Someone new to the forums wouldn't know how to react so quickly

On 12/21/2021 at 1:57 AM, JadeTheHumanOne said:

Now your just bragging lmao

• Haha 1

For real she gets alot cause she makes mostly videos about other stuff not only sandbox 3d. Most of her views come from other non sandbox 3d post.

• Thanks 1