LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Mag1988

Survival similator

Me an my brother builded this cabin an two fire pits an two crafting metals an one fragrance to melt things an to cook things right on B an we worked hard for we logged off an I went back an our cabin is gone with everything else even our sleeping bags there's to many bugs and hacking now I have to start all over damn

3 hours ago, Mag1988 said:

Me an my brother builded this cabin an two fire pits an two crafting metals an one fragrance to melt things an to cook things right on B an we worked hard for we logged off an I went back an our cabin is gone with everything else even our sleeping bags there's to many bugs and hacking now I have to start all over damn

it happens. sad to hear still

On 9/18/2021 at 3:32 AM, Mag1988 said:

Why are you still playing survival simulator anyway?

oxide is massive updated game

oxide survival 

Still way to many cheaters. I wish people would be honorable.

People are either way to lazy to actually play a game correctly OR they are so weak they have to cheat to be any good.

Either way it is truly sad that people like that ruin all the hard work of good developers and good games