LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
Friendlyguy

Server restarts.

I spent 5000 wood just building my new base, because the first server restart deleted my first base. The server restarted again and deleted not just my base but my homies too. This is dumb and I’ve been fine getting around the exploits but this is unacceptable. We had the biggest bases on server 7. Idk if it was because we built on the beach but please figure it out and respond to this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Been having this issue pretty much as well. I play when I can, and every 24 hours, my base is legit gone. Like, I know it isn't raided. I've made three sizeable ones, and many more side bases to test it. They always poof after 24 hours.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nyacinth said:

Been having this issue pretty much as well. I play when I can, and every 24 hours, my base is legit gone. Like, I know it isn't raided. I've made three sizeable ones, and many more side bases to test it. They always poof after 24 hours.

Interesting, Thank you. Maybe a wipe?

Maybe. All I know is, the first time it happened, I was irritated as hell. Now I just play with all of my loot on me lmfao, unless I'm actively building a 2x2 airlock

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyacinth said:

Maybe. All I know is, the first time it happened, I was irritated as hell. Now I just play with all of my loot on me lmfao, unless I'm actively building a 2x2 airlock

Same bro

On 9/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, Nyacinth said:

good to know ?

• Haha 1