LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
theartist333

Better Movement

Ideas for developing a game, you don’t need to think to much... just take them from that another game that resembles this one ?

The biggest problem I see for now is the inability to move easily.....because it is played on the phone.

Today I tried the game, and I tried to hit one player for a half an hour while he dodged me with ease....

So I suggest circle that is on the left of PUI.....instead of controlling the slow movement

to control the rotation of the camera or rotation of a player ....NOT MOVEMENT

I think the game has potential especially if you keep it free, make money on in-game purchases like the other game...

I will follow the game as it develops..

thanks....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, theartist333 said:

Ideas for developing a game, you don’t need to think to much... just take them from that another game that resembles this one ?

The biggest problem I see for now is the inability to move easily.....because it is played on the phone.

Today I tried the game, and I tried to hit one player for a half an hour while he dodged me with ease....

So I suggest circle that is on the left of PUI.....instead of controlling the slow movement

I think the game has potential especially if you keep it free, make money on in-game purchases like the other game...

thanks....

Tru , this  need to implement ??

23 hours ago, theartist333 said:

thanks....

@Catsbit.Care best thing to improve movement is to add "gyros"

• Like 1