LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
clone

Important changes

1 . Dev's , what's the point of raiding?  people just keep there things in inventory and log off and then there are vanished from the map with there loot  .If we raid them we get nothing just waste of time pls change it.

2 . Change the health of wall and door , there both have same amount of strength and as far I know this should be change( walls are more stronger the doors smiple) make doors health less as compared to walls or vice versa make wall strength more then door

3. Add soft side and hard side to walls ( it's optional  , not so important )

Edited by dbluey
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, PIGGY!! said:

dev should add like when we leave the sever our body will sleeping

Yea like in ark survival evolved and you can drag the sleeping bodies and you can knock people out using bone club

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, dbluey said:

1 . Dev's , what's the point of raiding?  people just keep there things in inventory and log off and then there are vanished from the map with there loot  .If we raid them we get nothing just waste of time pls change it.

2 . Change the health of wall and door , there both have same amount of strength and as far I know this should be change( walls are more stronger the doors smiple) make doors health less as compared to walls or vice versa make wall strength more then door

3. Add soft side and hard side to walls ( it's optional  , not so important )

soon they'll make it where you can loot bodies

5 hours ago, Firestar9990 said:

soon they'll make it where you can loot bodies

I know that but I am talking about raiding if we raid someone base they just take all the loots in there inventory and log off instead of defending the base that's ruin the hole game

18 hours ago, dbluey said:

I know that but I am talking about raiding if we raid someone base they just take all the loots in there inventory and log off instead of defending the base that's ruin the hole game

its not like that can be avoided. plus, it prevents people from raiding the base of an offline player

ADD UNREAL ENGINE GRAFICS AN BETTER GAME PLAY AN UPGRADEING OF BASE BETTER TOOLS & WEAPONS 

Edited by DRAKKON

I think you are not choosing bases that people are online and have furnaces cooking. I usually find some loot, sometimes even boxes with loot in them.